Sean Hannity Show incident...

This is a discussion on Sean Hannity Show incident... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; First off let me say that while I am a registered republican, I am not a republican apologist...... I occasionally catch "The Sean Hannity Show" ...

Thread: Sean Hannity Show incident...

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar

Sean Hannity Show incident...

First off let me say that while I am a registered republican, I am not a republican apologist......
    I occasionally catch "The Sean Hannity Show" at work and while he can at times be tiring with all the constant agenda blather, yesterdays show was a refreshing first hand look at the ignorance, naievety, and PC agenda of the self-grandizing main stream media...
    Mike Wallace was on the program yesterday, promoting his recent interveiw with Iraninan "President" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad....

Wallace spoke as if he had been drugged, lauding the atttributes and intentions of this individual.... Some of the statements he made regarding Israel were shocking ideed considering that Wallace is himself Jewish....

Kudos to Hannity for allowing this object lesson in "the dangers of combining Hookahs and Koolaid" to air....

And to Mike Wallace -- Here's your refill ....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

2. Remove Ads

I have to say that I like the show, I watch it when I can, however I dont like combs...that man drives me absolutly insane........but shawn is good and takes a great stance on all things...

Eric
    Eric

There were NO Guns used to take over the flights on 9-11, IT STILL HAPPENED

Wake up Americans - GUN CONTROL - Means WE LOOSE

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    Shawn postion are very much like mine and I enjoy listening to his radio show and the T.V. show.Alan gets tiring after two minutes
    but that's me.

Combs reminds me of a cartoon worm.
    just the first thing I think of whenever I see his face on tv.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    I disagree with Colmes on most everything, but at least he defends the troops and some of the more "vicious" liberals could take a few manners lessons from him....
    You should have seen him go up against the crazy "Got hates F*gs/Troops deserve to die woman.... I was cheering him for a change...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by dimmak
    I disagree with Colmes on most everything, but at least he defends the troops and some of the more "vicious" liberals could take a few manners lessons from him....
    You should have seen him go up against the crazy "Got hates F*gs/Troops deserve to die woman.... I was cheering him for a change...
    that's true, I have seen him up against some lunatics, and it was a tag-team for the most part between Sean and Alan (though Sean was still more active and on the offensive)

The best thing I ever heard Alan Colmes say was "I have no children."
    If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes.

Sean is as passionate as they come and indeed a "Great American". As for Colmes - I've never seen anyone I'd rather cold-cock than than him!
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

Quote Originally Posted by threeonebravo View Post
    that's true, I have seen him up against some lunatics, and it was a tag-team for the most part between Sean and Alan (though Sean was still more active and on the offensive)
    Do you mean the interview with that lunatic from the New Black Panthers? They were protesting on the Duke University campus in "support" of the alleged rape victim there. Combs remarked to the guy (something along the lines), "Many are concerned with the reports that you are illegally carrying concealed firearms. How do you respond to that?". To which this moron replied "That's for us to know, and for you and your people to find out".

Links