Two important Bills need a YES vote.

This is a discussion on Two important Bills need a YES vote. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Two bills in congress need your help. please read the links. then contact your U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES. This only takes ...

Thread: Two important Bills need a YES vote.

VIP Member

Two important Bills need a YES vote.

Two bills in congress need your help. please read the links. then contact your U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES. This only takes a few minutes of your time. All Dealers, C&R's and all gun owners are urged to read the bills and urge your U.S. Senators to vote YES.

Please support the Heller Ammendment No. 843.

This ammendment will block ATF from circomventing the will of Congress by centralizing records of thousands of legal firearms purchases.

Urge "Yes" Vote on Heller Amendment No. 843

The second bill is the Hatch Ammendment No. 770. Please write you U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES on the Hatch bill.

Provisions of the Hatch bill affect all firearms dealers and also thousands of C&R's. Please read all 10 provisions of this important Ammendment.

Urge 'Yes' Vote on Hatch Amendment No. 770 to Commerce, Justice and State Appropriations Bill
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Done.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

I have a problem with this item in the Hatch bill:

"3) Transfer of BATFE Authority (CJS)
    A prohibition on the use of funds to transfer any duty or responsibility of the BATFE to any other agency or department."

Seems to me that provision ensures the ATF will exist in perpetuity until all federal firearms, explosives, alcohol and tobacco laws are repealed--in other words, the ATF will live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP250 View Post
    Two bills in congress need your help. please read the links. then contact your U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES. This only takes a few minutes of your time. All Dealers, C&R's and all gun owners are urged to read the bills and urge your U.S. Senators to vote YES.

Please support the Heller Ammendment No. 843.

This ammendment will block ATF from circomventing the will of Congress by centralizing records of thousands of legal firearms purchases.

Urge "Yes" Vote on Heller Amendment No. 843

The second bill is the Hatch Ammendment No. 770. Please write you U.S. Senators and urge them to vote YES on the Hatch bill.

Provisions of the Hatch bill affect all firearms dealers and also thousands of C&R's. Please read all 10 provisions of this important Ammendment.

Urge 'Yes' Vote on Hatch Amendment No. 770 to Commerce, Justice and State Appropriations Bill
    Visit my Winchester Ranger Talon page for current pricing.

The ATF trying to centralize any database of information is already illegal. No need to pass something else stating the same thing.

Links