H.R. 822, the Trojan Horse gun bill, has reached the House floor.

This is a discussion on H.R. 822, the Trojan Horse gun bill, has reached the House floor. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Sailor man Sure hope it flies. Too much control in the states bordering Pa. Where I'm from. Ohio,NY, MD, NJ, DE. All ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: H.R. 822, the Trojan Horse gun bill, has reached the House floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor man View Post
    Sure hope it flies. Too much control in the states bordering Pa. Where I'm from. Ohio,NY, MD, NJ, DE. All border my state and do not reciprocate . Think how awful it would be for a law abiding citizen to accidentally cross the border on a small country road and be lucky enough to get stopped. 3years in jail or more depending on the state. It's time for all states to honor each other just like a drivers license. It's not the law abiding citizens that the government has to worry about. We manage to propel2000 to 4000 lbs. Of deadly steel through each others states with a minimal amount of trouble and different levels of training I really do not see the streets running red with blood only because CCW'S are more law abiding than the average Joe.
    Deleware and Ohio do not accept a PA permit? I'm from NJ, they accept my non resident FL CCW.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by rmilchman View Post
    Deleware and Ohio do not accept a PA permit? I'm from NJ, they accept my non resident FL CCW.
    Nope...of the 6 states PA borders...only 1 (WV) honors our license.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Nope...of the 6 states PA borders...only 1 (WV) honors our license.
    I never knew that, just assumed they did. A Florida permit is easy to get, but won't help with NJ, NY or MD.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor man
    I find it ironic that the states with the strictest laws have shooting almost every day NYC just set a record for a weekend a few months ago.
    I would be really curious to know what the crime rate is in the Netherlands, which is frequently touted as everything is legal including drugs and prostitution, with the one exception of guns. In other words, what affect does the other loosening up of society have on the overall crime rate.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    I would be really curious to know what the crime rate is in the Netherlands, which is frequently touted as everything is legal including drugs and prostitution, with the one exception of guns. In other words, what affect does the other loosening up of society have on the overall crime rate.
    Ask and ye shall receive.

CBS - No further decline in registered crime - Web magazine
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links