A new anti-firearm organization?

This is a discussion on A new anti-firearm organization? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A new anti-firearm organization?

They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!

If you do not know whom they are, where they are, or what they are about ... how can you defect them ??

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    What surprises me is that you bothered to go to that site and increase the "visited" numbers.
    Some of the most important information you could ever obtain is that of which the people you oppose contain.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    + 1

I always try to keep an eye on the antis' antics.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    al-Jazeera can be a good news source. You just have to be cognizant of the spin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links