Appeals Court --- Seattle gun ban in parks illegal

This is a discussion on Appeals Court --- Seattle gun ban in parks illegal within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I think financial penalties against any city, municipality, etc. ... as well as open them to lawsuits and damages to anyone illegally convicted under their ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Appeals Court --- Seattle gun ban in parks illegal

I think financial penalties against any city, municipality, etc. ... as well as open them to lawsuits and damages to anyone illegally convicted under their laws, would get a lot of idiots voted right out office .. ... very quickly.

I live in a small town, who has a law against "anyone" (including CCW) in the city park..... although State Law preempts them and says no city, municipality, etc. can post, restrict nor prohibit in any common grounds, parks, etc.
    But, the Council members in this town, think they are "special" and nothing applies to them.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links