[CBS] ATF Used Fast and Furious to Implement Gun Regulation - Page 2

[CBS] ATF Used Fast and Furious to Implement Gun Regulation

This is a discussion on [CBS] ATF Used Fast and Furious to Implement Gun Regulation within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by mlr1m The drug Cartels in Mexico have been killing Judges, Politicians and police in an effort to destabilize the Government there. The ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [CBS] ATF Used Fast and Furious to Implement Gun Regulation

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    The drug Cartels in Mexico have been killing Judges, Politicians and police in an effort to destabilize the Government there. The U.S. government has been making weapons available to the Cartels. I wonder how our Government would react if the roles were reversed. If the Mexican government were actively arming groups here that were attempting to overthrow our Government.

Michael
    You want to talk about the stuff hitting the fan....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Politicians from Cicago were elected and appointed to federal positions. Why would anyone expect anything less?
    Hoganbeg likes this.

mel
    Holder knows that Obama can only cover him to a certain point because of the upcoming election. Holder is going to take the fall either shortly before or after the election. Then Obama will probably nominate the dumby to the SCOTUS. The Chicago Way.
    Last edited by mel; December 9th, 2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    But the thing is,Gun Shops already have to report more than one gun sale to the same person on the same day,I'm LEO and went to mine and Bought 2 G27's as BUG's,after the initial call in,the owner,which i've known for about 15 years,started filling out another sheet,I ask what it was,never seen it before,he told me it is called a "Multiple"for short,they have to do it now on more than 1 gun buy,by the same person,on the same day and up to 5 days after the original purchase
    That's only for handguns in a 5 day period. The Demand Letter expanded that to certain long guns. That's been the law as long as I've been working in gun shops.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    It seems they do not take gun running and the murder of a Federal agent as seriously as they do a ball players drug use.
    One big difference there. As government employees Holder and Obama (and their many subordinates in the DoJ that implemented their orders) are members of the aristocracy. Clemens merits no such consideration.

Here's my latest, on the anniversary of the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
    hard to believe it's been a whole year. I've been writing about this fiasco for 11 months.

ATF critics mark anniversary of incident that brought down Fast & Furious

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the fatal gun battle in southern Arizona that cost the life of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and led to the exposure of a government scandal that is now the subject of two Congressional investigations and a Justice Department Inspector Generalís probe, and threatens to become a blood-soaked campaign issue for 2012.

ATF critics mark anniversary of incident that brought down Fast & Furious - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    Good article, thanks for the post. Every new bit of info that comes to light, deeply saddens me. In the end, I hope justice is served to all of those involved in this scandal.

Typical politics. Anything to push an agenda. Imagine how many times things like this have happened and they didn't get uncovered!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links