Congressman holds Tea Party and NRA responsible for Fast and Furious - WTH!

This is a discussion on Congressman holds Tea Party and NRA responsible for Fast and Furious - WTH! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Congressman attempts to transfer Fast and Furious blame onto NRA ‘radicals,’ the Senate — Holder obliges | The Daily Caller...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Freedom Doc
  • 1 Post By oneshot

Thread: Congressman holds Tea Party and NRA responsible for Fast and Furious - WTH!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    That was their (the Obama people) plan all along, make gunners and the NRA look bad. But it backfired on the Feds rather quickly, after they got some of their own killed. Holder needs to spend some time in the slammer.
    mkh, Mr B and Naufragia like this.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

I think he needs to be replaced next election!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Holder ... keeps digging his own hole, deeper and deeper .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Sooner or later, Holder will join the unemployed.
    Personally I would prefer it to be the convicted along with all the others involved in Fast and Furious.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Georgia Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson sounds like a numbnut, who wouldn't know what a brick wall was if it fell on him.

They all should be held criminally responsible.

They most likely will all skate, and get big promotions.
    mkh likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Theoretically, no man should be above the law, but in reality...well, that's a whole 'nuther story. Quite frankly, I'm surprised Blago (one of the POTUS's former homeboys) got 14 yrs.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Now, how many firearms are sold to al-Qaida terrorists, to other convicted felons, to domestic violence perpetrators, to convicted felons, to white supremacists?” Johnson asked Holder. “How many unlicensed gun dealers, or let’s say, how many weapons, how many assault rifles let’s just say in a given year are sold to such individuals by unlicensed gun dealers at these gun shows and how many of those end up walking away to Mexico? Can you give us a number on that?
    He can't, because this is alleged by you & your ilk, "Mr." Johnson.

But he can tell you about how many firearms were actually sold to Mexican drug cartels through Fast & Furious:

After asking Holder for the specific number of guns the Justice Department and ATF helped smuggle into the hands of drug cartels — to which Holder responded there were about 2,000

"Mr." Congressman, there is a difference between fact & fiction.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    That was their (the Obama people) plan all along, make gunners and the NRA look bad. But it backfired on the Feds rather quickly, after they got some of their own killed. Holder needs to spend some time in the slammer.
    They all need to spend some quality time in the slammer. Like all politicians, when they do something that goes wrong they try and pass the blame on to someone else, and this is no diferent.

This is the same congressman that was afraid the island of Guam would tip over if US military forces joined the population there. I do not hold much stock in his opinions or his ability. I am simply amazed that people in his state would elect him though.

Johnson replaced US Rep. Cynthia McKinney. Yep, he's as wacky as McKinney was.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterborne View Post
    This is the same congressman that was afraid the island of Guam would tip over if US military forces joined the population there. I do not hold much stock in his opinions or his ability. I am simply amazed that people in his state would elect him though.
    He is representing a district of similar "persons" in a district specifically Gerrymandered to guarantee his continuous re-election.

VIP Member
    The guy is an idiot, but he has an agenda and no amount of facts and truth will detour him from his ends!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Theoretically, no man should be above the law, but in reality...well, that's a whole 'nuther story. Quite frankly, I'm surprised Blago (one of the POTUS's former homeboys) got 14 yrs.
    Blogo will be pardoned by his mentor........

Links