Holder plays race card

Holder plays race card

This is a discussion on Holder plays race card within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Holder plays race card in NY Times profile Some of his critics may be wondering why it took so long for embattled Attorney General Eric ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By sigs
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 4 Post By Eagleks
  • 1 Post By rmilchman

Thread: Holder plays race card

Holder plays race card

Holder plays race card in NY Times profile

Some of his critics may be wondering why it took so long for embattled Attorney General Eric Holder to play the race card, but he did so over the weekend in a New York Times profile written by reporter Charlie Savage.

Holder plays race card in NY Times profile - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Figures, he'll do anything to get out of it.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

The last refuge of a scoundrel
    jumpwing and atctimmy like this.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    I expected nothing less. I have to admit, watching the same routines from the same circus performers is getting a little boring.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

IMHO he has just proven that he is a racist,and he should be removed from holding any job of authority.People like him do more damage for the black community than they realise,even alienating a lot of black americans that feel outraged that they would use race discrimination as a way to try to cover up their ineptitude and shortcomings.
    peckman28 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

It's not his race, it's that he's a scumbag who approved an illegal and immoral operation that is getting people killed, and he's perjured and tried to lie his way out, while in the meantime wanting to use the operation to push an agenda of taking away as many 2A rights of Americans that he can.

Don't see where that has a thing to do with race. But, since they figure a very high African-American vote will be needed for his boss to get re-election, so he can get clemency..... he's pushing the buttons he can.

He needs to man up and take responsibility, face the consequences, and quit being such a whiney boy about it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    It's not his race, it's that he's a scumbag who approved an illegal and immoral operation that is getting people killed, and he's perjured and tried to lie his way out, while in the meantime wanting to use the operation to push an agenda of taking away as many 2A rights of Americans that he can.

Don't see where that has a thing to do with race. But, since they figure a very high African-American vote will be needed for his boss to get re-election, so he can get clemency..... he's pushing the buttons he can.

He needs to man up and take responsibility, face the consequences, and quit being such a whiney boy about it.
    Couldn't have said it better. This race-baiting is completely out of control, and anyone in such a position who tries to play that card deserves to be ousted immediately.

does that also apply to his boss??

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    IMHO he has just proven that he is a racist,and he should be removed from holding any job of authority.People like him do more damage for the black community than they realise,even alienating a lot of black americans that feel outraged that they would use race discrimination as a way to try to cover up their ineptitude and shortcomings.
    Sounds like the arguement for banishing affirmitive action, which i don't believe in

VIP Member
    This is kinda funny. I've never seen a picture of him and I had no idea he was an African American. Hmm, go figure.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I thought he would have played the race card a long time ago when the black panthers were at the poling places. He is getting slow.

The only race that matters is the race (how fast) to get him out of office.
    Charles07 likes this.

That is so pathetic. Just when I thought he couldn't go any lower...

Quote Originally Posted by Unisaw View Post
    That is so pathetic. Just when I thought he couldn't go any lower...
    There is no maximum depth to which one can sink inside the Beltway

Links