Ok Florida! Another attack on our Concealed Carry Rights! HB 1087

This is a discussion on Ok Florida! Another attack on our Concealed Carry Rights! HB 1087 within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by randian The bill is trying to make carry in all government offices and childcare facilities carry-free zones, never mind that licensed carriers ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ok Florida! Another attack on our Concealed Carry Rights! HB 1087

Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    The bill is trying to make carry in all government offices and childcare facilities carry-free zones, never mind that licensed carriers have never committed crimes in those places.
    That is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the OP. I mean, if a person wants to argue that we need to restrict carry in a particular place, yet people have been carrying in those places legally for 20 years with zero incidents, then what is the logic? Where is the argument?
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

2. Remove Ads

The same logic that prompted the CSU Board to ban guns last year when students were allowed to CC (with permit) since 2002. All of a sudden, with no shootings, no incidents, it's a problem.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links