Absolutely idiotic anti-2a youtube channel

This is a discussion on Absolutely idiotic anti-2a youtube channel within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here read some of these comments, mine included. There is almost NO ONE supporting this radical nutbag outfit on this channel... I hope we blow ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By All_Business

Thread: Absolutely idiotic anti-2a youtube channel

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

Absolutely idiotic anti-2a youtube channel

Here read some of these comments, mine included. There is almost NO ONE supporting this radical nutbag outfit on this channel...

I hope we blow their comment page up with nothing but artillery of how idiotic they are on their channel. Ciao'

ProtestEasyGuns's Channel - YouTube
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Epic misinformation throughout.

Watch Gun Facts 101: Assault Weapons

Did you know that "assault weapons" were "created to be used in trench warfare"? That "bullets fired from an assault weapon can go through doors"?

It's amazing what you can learn on the internet.

VIP Member
    The scary thing is these idiots are allowed to breed.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

GM
    It is quite lamentable to see how gullible and ignorant people can be. The problem is that ignorance is fixable, stupidity is forever.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Why give this tool-box the time of day?

Twitter feeds, facebook pages & youtube channels are really easy to ignore.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Nothing surprises me. I remember a number of years ago while watching the evening news, a LEO was involved in a shootout with a BG, and the BG was killed. I remember the reporter saying that this was arguably an unjustified shooting, even though the BG had a handgun. The reporter said, "why didn't the officer simply shoot the gun out of the hands of the BG? Was it necessary to kill him?"

Hard to make this stuff up.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    It would almost be funny if it wasn't so rediculous and frustrating.
    Walk softly ...

VIP Member
    The only people paying any attention to this stroke are the ones sending hate mail. With three-year-old videos receiving less than a thousand total views, nobody is paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    The scary thing is these idiots are allowed to breed.
    And vote.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

If guns get outlawed then only outlaws will have guns. I dont get it. How can you beg for one of your rights to be taken away. Ugh man...why does this sh*t still bother me.
    RTTR84 likes this.
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

[QUOTE=Gaius;2120534]Nothing surprises me. I remember a number of years ago while watching the evening news, a LEO was involved in a shootout with a BG, and the BG was killed. I remember the reporter saying that this was arguably an unjustified shooting, even though the BG had a handgun. The reporter said, "why didn't the officer simply shoot the gun out of the hands of the BG? Was it necessary to kill him?"

Yes stupidity is not in short supply. In my incident, the local news headline opened with "local cop murders elderly lady". They sort of left out the part about the elderly lady threatening her neighbor with a gun and then pointing same gun at officer.

Years later when interviewing for another job in LE the person in charge of the interview asked why we didn't just shoot her in the leg?
    Confidence is the feeling you have before you realize the full measure of the situation.

Links