Brady Bill Mailing Propaganda

This is a discussion on Brady Bill Mailing Propaganda within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Jason Storm Or the bottom of a urinal. This reminds me, they make a product called "yesterday's news" which is paper kitty ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Brady Bill Mailing Propaganda

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Storm View Post
    Or the bottom of a urinal.
    This reminds me, they make a product called "yesterday's news" which is paper kitty litter. Cat pee is pretty nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses
    A persons "general nature" to be law abiding really doesn't change. IMO you either are, or, are not.
    Good point! WRT the other part of your post regarding age, I remember the old saying, "good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from having bad judgment." I also agree with not having age restrictions. The very valid question was raised in the bully thread, "at what age does one obtain the right of self defense?" I asked my wife this question at dinner and received a very direct response: at birth.

2. Remove Ads

Love the replies. So glad I posted it.
    Gen 1 G17, Gen 3 G23, Gen 4 G26, 870P, MkIII 678, 10/22 Carbine

Better pay attention to it . I guarantee you the union I belong to is working hard to bring it back and repeal all CC rights.
    They have it quietly on there list of things to repeal in Wisconsin as soon as the can.

I request everything I can have them send to me. Costs them money every time they mail stuff to me. And when the donation return envelopes come, I put several heavy washers and a bunch of their own crap in them and send them right back since they are postage paid by them. The heavier it is, the more they have to pay. I have not seen any return envelopes lately though so they may have finally wised up to that.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links