Virginia Legislation -- Fire Mission forl Virginia members.

This is a discussion on Virginia Legislation -- Fire Mission forl Virginia members. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From a VA-ALERT. [Re-posted with prior approval of VCDL] ** ACTION ITEM We need to act on the following bills: SB 245, Senator Obenshain's bill ...

Thread: Virginia Legislation -- Fire Mission forl Virginia members.

VIP Member

Exclamation Virginia Legislation -- Fire Mission forl Virginia members.

From a VA-ALERT.

[Re-posted with prior approval of VCDL]

ACTION ITEM

We need to act on the following bills:

SB 245, Senator Obenshain's bill that provides that nothing in the Emergency Services and Disaster Law shall be interpreted to limit or prohibit the possession, carrying, transportation, sale, or transfer of firearms, is going to be heard in the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee on Monday, January 23, 45 minutes after the Senate adjourns.

To send an email to YOUR Senator automatically, click on the link below:

VCDL's "Write Your Legislators" Tool

-

HB 139, Delegate Cole's Constitutional Carry bill - allows concealed carry without a permit in most places. Permits will continue to be available.

To send an email to YOUR Delegate automatically, click on the link below:

VCDL's "Write Your Legislators" Tool

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]

-----

BTW -- For a listing of all gun bills and VCDL's position on them, see our legislative tracking tools at:

VCDL's 2012 Legislation Tracking Tool
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Thanks to all who joined in.

The Committee passed Senate Bill 245 by a 13 to 2 vote.

It will now be sent to the floor of the Virginia Senate, where it will be voted on sometime this week

I'll advise when the VCDL Alert has a email generator up on this bill.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links