New Jersey Assembly aims to ban all handgun, some rifle ammo - Page 2

New Jersey Assembly aims to ban all handgun, some rifle ammo

This is a discussion on New Jersey Assembly aims to ban all handgun, some rifle ammo within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I pity the good people of nazi jersey and hope they can find a way to change the politics there or find a way to ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New Jersey Assembly aims to ban all handgun, some rifle ammo

I pity the good people of nazi jersey and hope they can find a way to change the politics there or find a way to a free state.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I'm wondering when they start knocking on the doors in the middle of the night.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    And some wanted that clown of a governor to run for Prez?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    It's also a shame that Ron Paul hasn't learned to moderate (i.e., move away from far right) just a few of his key positions. If he could just come to the middle a little bit on some issues, then he might actually have a chance of becoming POTUS. Damn, we REALLY need someone like a Ron Paul............-
    Now, we need a straight-talker as Ron Paul. There's nothing "far right" about denouncing our overspending, overborrowing, and printing money when we run out. Or about citing big government as the cause of our problems foreign and domestic. And about sounding the alarm that such government is anathema to the freedoms promised with the founding of our country - before anyone thought that Americans might subject our freedoms and half of what we own to a government addicted to debt. Dr. Paul must feel a duty to tell it like it is.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Might as well ban cheap toilet paper,that can chap my ass too
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    How does LE enforce such a law? There really isn't a good way to enforce a law such as this that will put a dent in a criminals ability to kill someone with a gun. what they need to do is fund LE and put more cops on the street so they can be more proactive in curtailing violent crime by having a bigger presence where the high violent crime is happening.
    No more cops are not better one bit. They need to just allow people to enjoy their 2nd amendment rights and let citizens have guns and ammo. Period. Watch crime be all but eliminated in short order.

More cops just means more of an enforceable police state. That in it's self is NOT American in ideology or design. That is how they do it in countries that enforce gestapo like totalitarianism rule. Not freedom. Think about what you demand or present as a fix for a problem that has nothing to do with police or lack of.

I live in Georgia and our crime rates are far lower than anything NJ has. Atlanta is a little harsh at times but that is due to the massive amount of hyper active liberalism where people gravitate to and no one owns guns because almost everyone that lives in Atlanta are the non gun owners by choice or government instilled ignorance. Our state is extremely gun friendly and we are a Shall Issue state. Where I live I cant remember reading about one murder or violent crime in the last 5 years I have lived here. Every negative element that happens in Georgia is either murder usually committed not by firearm or it is committed in Atlanta.
    Lotus222 and SIGguy229 like this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

mel
    Here is the question that needs to be asked, if you ban ammunition from citizens that legally have the right to carry, hunt, and sport shoot, the only ones that will have ammunition will once again be the criminals. What is the NJ government going to do, have check points and check every car coming in to the state? Are they going to have to have parachute drops?

This legislation is an absolute joke!

The only thing to do is MOVE OUT OF THAT SCUM SUCKING STATE, Like I did! I was bourn there and lived there for 52 years, then my wife and I moved to South Florida. I owned two Illegal guns while living in NJ and I carried at least one every time I went into NYC and even when I went to Concerts and Jazz Clubs. I just did not care about the Stupid Laws and I was willing to bite the bullet if I got caught. Like I always told my friends, I would rather be standing there with a smoking Gun then lying down dead with a stupid look on my face! So here I am, retired in Florida with my 16 Guns and living the Good Life! Kiss my Butt NJ / NYC!

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStealth View Post
    The only thing to do is MOVE OUT OF THAT SCUM SUCKING STATE, Like I did! I was bourn there and lived there for 52 years, then my wife and I moved to South Florida. I owned two Illegal guns while living in NJ and I carried at least one every time I went into NYC and even when I went to Concerts and Jazz Clubs. I just did not care about the Stupid Laws and I was willing to bite the bullet if I got caught. Like I always told my friends, I would rather be standing there with a smoking Gun then lying down dead with a stupid look on my face! So here I am, retired in Florida with my 16 Guns and living the Good Life! Kiss my Butt NJ / NYC!
    Technically you did not break any law being that our Constitution provided you that right from birth as a US Citizen. If you ask me I would have to say that New Jersey is in direct contempt for and knowingly breaking written law. The Constitution. Period. I just think that it is sick how some people will argue states rights over this topic. If it is an Amendment to the US Constitution no state has the sovereignty to disobey or omit those laws on it's most basic level. All states agreed to abide by that law as an agreement to be accepted into the Republic. The Union of States are based on that Unity of Agreement to support and uphold the same Constitution they agreed upon.

How can anyone in this world argue against me on this point. Hopyard dont even try it.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

New Jersey is a state where they convicted a man who violated no laws as he was lawfully transporting his legally owned firearms to his new residence in the state. A man who lost seven years of his life, and still has a felony conviction on his record which prevents him from owning guns again.

Look up Brian Aitken and read that story. Total insanity.

You just have to remember this is coming from the only state in the union that will not allow their citizens to pump their own gas. In fact, I'm wondering how long it will be before they pass a law that people with electric cars can't plug in their own cars.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Is the gas thing for real?

Sent using Tapatalk, thanks for supporting it on this site.

I've lived here all my life..........now that I've grown and gotten some sense, I can honestly say I'm waiting to move.
    Buckj likes this.

mel
    Yes, it is. I have had the opportunity to visit the fair state of NJ, and they don't let you pump your own gas.

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    You just have to remember this is coming from the only state in the union that will not allow their citizens to pump their own gas. In fact, I'm wondering how long it will be before they pass a law that people with electric cars can't plug in their own cars.
    Incorrect. Please check your facts.

Oregon does not allow you to pump your own gas. Last I checked that makes at least 2 states.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links