Idaho's Governor, a face to face conversation.

This is a discussion on Idaho's Governor, a face to face conversation. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just the other day my job put me in the same room as Idaho's Governor, Butch Otter. I told the Governor that like most folks, ...

Thread: Idaho's Governor, a face to face conversation.

Idaho's Governor, a face to face conversation.

Just the other day my job put me in the same room as Idaho's Governor, Butch Otter. I told the Governor that like most folks, my opinion of his politics comes and goes, based on the issue. He just smiled. I then told him that I considered his A+ rating with the NRA the single most important thing I wanted from my political leaders. In my opinion everything else was secondary. He smiled again. He then recited the 2nd ammendment, to me, word for word.

At the end of the meeting he told the audience that this country was formed one state at a time and that we could get it back the same way. I am committed to kindly express my opinion and support for the legal ownership and carry of firearms to defend myself and, this great country if needed. Please do your part.
    In a gun fight, you can not miss fast enough, to catch up.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Can you imagine for one second, if half of our elected polititians would voice their support, and mean it just like he did?

Bravo to Govenor Otter.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Good job, it also reminds him how important it is.... and that he has supporters as a result.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links