Mayor Bahhumbug at it again!

This is a discussion on Mayor Bahhumbug at it again! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, I just got done reading the precusor to an ad coming out during the Superbowl, and another push by the anti-gun mayor of New ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paymeister

Thread: Mayor Bahhumbug at it again!

Mayor Bahhumbug at it again!

Well, I just got done reading the precusor to an ad coming out during the Superbowl, and another push by the anti-gun mayor of New York. I know that he is done after this term but NYS and NYC needs to get their act together and get with the program. It's bad enough that they allow this crap in their own state, but to they and push it on the rest of the country is getting old.

Here is the link: Special Report: Bloomberg reloads in push for gun control - Yahoo! News

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

He should put more energy into being mayor, then trying to dismantle the constitution
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

"A government who fears it's law abiding citizens possessing firearms is a government to be feared".

gdhs_2099_13118064.jpeg

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Another investigation identified online gun sellers who did not require background checks.
    Was he talking about Gunbroker private advertisers who might illegally ship directly, do you suppose? NONE of the online sellers do background checks - that's done by the gun shop near the buyer who receives the shipment! Talk about misleading...

But I liked this part:
    "It's a serious safety issue," said Margaret Stock, the Democratic mayor of Butler, Pennsylvania, the town of 13,000 where Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum spent part of his childhood. "If an officer gets shot with an illegal gun I'm responsible."
    That means that we can sue her and the city when someone gets shot with an illegal gun, right? Wait... she's only responsible if an officer gets shot?!? Help me here: was this supposed to make sense?

Aden, who has already met with House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi and other party officials in Washington, has strong views on guns. He collects them, and say he knows what damage they can do. When Aden was 16 his father was shot and killed by his stepmother in a domestic dispute, using his dad's own 357 magnum and his shotgun. The shooting was ruled a justifiable homicide, Aden says; his stepmother has since died."

"We've got to keep guns out of the wrong hands," Aden said.
    Does this mean that Aden thinks the guns ought to have been kept out of her hands? The author of the article ought to have made a better transition, I should think.

Well, regarding Mr. Bloomberg and his pals: I'll be praying...
    oneshot likes this.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymeister View Post
    Was he talking about Gunbroker private advertisers who might illegally ship directly, do you suppose? NONE of the online sellers do background checks - that's done by the gun shop near the buyer who receives the shipment! Talk about misleading...

But I liked this part:

That means that we can sue her and the city when someone gets shot with an illegal gun, right? Wait... she's only responsible if an officer gets shot?!? Help me here: was this supposed to make sense?

Does this mean that Aden thinks the guns ought to have been kept out of her hands? The author of the article ought to have made a better transition, I should think.

Well, regarding Mr. Bloomberg and his pals: I'll be praying...

^^^^^YEAH^^^^^^^^^^^

I found this aspect of "Aden's" comment very revealing;;;

One such race is northwestern Arkansas, where a 33-year-old Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran named Ken Aden is challenging his former battalion commander for a Congressional seat. Aden is running as a progressive Democrat; his Republican opponent, Steve Womack, is a freshman incumbent, part of the Tea Party sweep of the 2010 midterm elections.

Aden, who has already met with House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi and other party officials in Washington, has strong views on guns. He collects them, and say he knows what damage they can do. When Aden was 16 his father was shot and killed by his stepmother in a domestic dispute, using his dad's own 357 magnum and his shotgun. The shooting was ruled a justifiable homicide, Aden says; his stepmother has since died."

"We've got to keep guns out of the wrong hands," Aden said.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Now, we were'nt there, it sounds to me that after the investigators cleared his stepmom of shooting and killing his daddy,
    it would seem , from implications that she didn't go to jail, that DaD was abusing,raping, or getting ready to do her grievous harm.
    Yep, I'd be trying to show the whole world my dad was an A-hole, Sum-beech too. Aden needs to shut up and GO AWAY.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Good article on TheTruthAboutGuns regarding the criminal rap sheets of the mayors who make up the Mayors Against Illegal Guns Gang.

Mayors’ Against Illegal Guns Rap Sheets | The Truth About Guns

Administrator
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links