The Obama anti-gun monster has begun to growl.

This is a discussion on The Obama anti-gun monster has begun to growl. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; MILLER: Obama's fast and furious spin - Washington Times Attempts to re-enable ability to operate future gun running programs, counter to the will of Congress. ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Obama anti-gun monster has begun to growl.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

MILLER: Obama's fast and furious spin - Washington Times

Attempts to re-enable ability to operate future gun running programs, counter to the will of Congress.

Still trying to block re-importation and destroy collectible surplus M1 rifles and carbines from South Korea.

Still trying to melt surplus military brass.

Attempting to re-fund NIH/CDC junk science gun/health studies, counter to the will of Congress.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

The Obama anti-gun monster has MORE THAN ONE HEAD,,,, check out this also

United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

Many Americans have never heard of this treaty. But President Obama and Hillary Clinton
    reversed the position of President Bush and are pushing a UN treaty that could ban
    large classes of firearms (such as semi-automatic firearms) and license everything else.
    In secretive, behind-closed-door meetings, the UN committee charged with drafting the
    Arms Trade Treaty language has covered lots of ground. From deciding how to force the
    US to reduce its military strength, to deciding if every American should give up our guns,
    these folks have every intention of weakening our ability to protect our nation.
    There is only one Republican candidate running for President who has not committed
    to reversing the Obama/Clinton position on the Arms Trade Treaty — Mitt Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    The Obama anti-gun monster has MORE THAN ONE HEAD,,,, check out this also

United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

Many Americans have never heard of this treaty. But President Obama and Hillary Clinton
    reversed the position of President Bush and are pushing a UN treaty that could ban
    large classes of firearms (such as semi-automatic firearms) and license everything else.
    In secretive, behind-closed-door meetings, the UN committee charged with drafting the
    Arms Trade Treaty language has covered lots of ground. From deciding how to force the
    US to reduce its military strength, to deciding if every American should give up our guns,
    these folks have every intention of weakening our ability to protect our nation.
    There is only one Republican candidate running for President who has not committed
    to reversing the Obama/Clinton position on the Arms Trade Treaty — Mitt Romney.
    That is already being discussed in:
    G.O.A. email regarding United Nations Arms

I have a feeling that we are going to see a lot more of his ugly anti nonsense. The way I see it, he knows his days are numbered and he stands a slim chance of making a second term so he is going to pull all the anti stunts he can before he is kicked out on his kiester.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

VIP Member
    tjruf is spot on. Obama's most dangerous time for gun owners will be if he loses the re-election bid and before he leaves office. A President can do a lot of damage with executive orders.
    msgt/ret and jrclen like this.

We live too much in fear of our government when the government should fear the people. I continue to wonder why we put ourselves in such a predicament in the first place. Living in fear is something I don't wish to do. Life is too short and I answer to a higher authority. You're either ready or your not in my opinion. I've had enough of the panic stuff to last the rest of my life. Most who fear the future have never taken the time nor effort to preserve the future. Nor will they get out and vote at the time because they don't think they make a difference. How do you think we ended up with (Obama) in the first place? You gotta have some walk behind the talk. Sorry...just fed up with the talk. Takes a lot more than that to make change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    We live too much in fear of our government when the government should fear the people. I continue to wonder why we put ourselves in such a predicament in the first place. Living in fear is something I don't wish to do. Life is too short and I answer to a higher authority. You're either ready or your not in my opinion. I've had enough of the panic stuff to last the rest of my life. Most who fear the future have never taken the time nor effort to preserve the future. Nor will they get out and vote at the time because they don't think they make a difference. How do you think we ended up with (Obama) in the first place? You gotta have some walk behind the talk. Sorry...just fed up with the talk. Takes a lot more than that to make change.
    Well said!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I've said to anyone that will listen since 2007, it will only be a matter of time until he makes his moves on guns (or ammo, etc)..
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

mel
    The utter contempt that this man has for the Constitution is an embarrassment to the office of POTUS. If he is going to make the move it wil most likely happen right after the election. At that point there is no repercussion.

The Presidency has been throwing flaming rocks at the Constitution since George Washington. This is the nature of our great Republic.

The danger is not the President. The danger is yours and mine who are too blind and lazy to make an effort to defend themselves.

Gilgamesh would understand this.
    BigJon10125 and atctimmy like this.

As others have said, the choice is yours as an American. I personally love and respect the timeless document that has made this country so great. Additionally I love and respect this country and feel that most of us have the best intentions for our people. That being said, if you want something done you need to get out there and do it! As the Rod hath said, Walk the talk. I paraphrase of course.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Administrator
    Listen To This & You'll Know Why The Big O Has To Go. One more SCOTUS appointment like Ruth Bader Ginsburg & it's all over for the 2nd Amendment.

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."
    --Maureen Dowd

"Those who profess to favor freedom and yet discourage agitation are people who want crops
    without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightening. They want
    the ocean without the awful roar of its waves. This struggle may be a moral one or it may be a
    physical one, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never
    did and it never will. Find out what people will submit to and you will find out the exact
    measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them. And these will be
    continued until they are resisted in either words or blows or both. The limits of tyrants
    are prescribed by the endurance of those they oppress."
    --Frederick Douglass, 1857

"The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful and virtuous."
    --Frederick Douglass

"It's not the hand that signs the laws that holds the destiny of America. It's the hand
    that casts the ballot."
    --Harry S. Truman

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for
    if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
    --Thomas Paine
    atctimmy likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Compared to other country's our educational system has been in decline for several decades, the idea of department of education at the Federal level is a joke! Look at the dropout rate of our inner city's, This has been the "Norm" for several decades which in turn has produced generations of ill informed voters who are clueless to the Constitution and it's meaning! instead of climbing the ladder to better each generation we have a very large portion of society who have gone the other way. We have created an entire class of Americans dependent on the government. I give you the nanny class. Our inner city's have become fine examples of decay and lawless activity with no signs of slowing only spreading. We have laws which have been passed down from our fathers only to be crippled by todays touchy feely approach to "JUSTICE" We as a nation are rapidly approaching a cliff, we can choose to turn direction and return to the time honored practices of our founders or continue to follow the modern model and go over the cliff.

All I have to say is everyone get out and vote this year!
    msgt/ret and WD54241 like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links