Anti-gun celebrities - Page 4

Anti-gun celebrities

This is a discussion on Anti-gun celebrities within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; when you put it that way I'm for gun control too....good call mag..and on topic who cares what hollywood thnks......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Anti-gun celebrities

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    when you put it that way I'm for gun control too....good call mag..and on topic who cares what hollywood thnks...
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Charlotte area of North Carolina
    Most of California is liberal thinkers just look at who gets voted into office as a general rule there.

Houston, Texas USA
    I think the original post has gotten lost. I posted a link to the Guns & Ammo online story about "8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities". The whole point was that these are people you would not expect to be anti-gun, yet they are not only anti-gun, they spread the word and support anti-gun organizations and initiatives. Here is the link again. Back when I posted it, it was getting so much traffic that some browsers crashed or timed out. If so, you can try again.
    8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities - Guns & Ammo
    BTW, the Brady bunch won't like this, but I just bought a Windham Weaponry (new company in the former Bushmaster factory) AR-15, and I've discovered that the pre-election panic has started, making .223/5.56 ammo hard to find and expensive.
    "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious."-Paul Harvey, 1964

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links