The Big List of Gun Haters

This is a discussion on The Big List of Gun Haters within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a list of organizations, companies and folks who openly tout anti-gun legislation or give funding to promote anti-gun laws. It is by no ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724
  • 1 Post By Hopyard
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: The Big List of Gun Haters

This is a list of organizations, companies and folks who openly tout anti-gun legislation or give funding to promote anti-gun laws.

It is by no means meant to flame them or change your thinking - it's just informational.

[url=http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/01/the-big-list-of-who-hates-guns/url]
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

VIP Member
    Mostly non-profit bed-wetting Utopians.

My charitable donations go to my Church and my Sheriff's Association.

Both, coincidentally encourage me to carry...
    mano3 likes this.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    "American Firearms Association" is anti gun? That's like Hershey being anti chocolate.

Errr...

It would be nice if when they made lists like this they showed examples as to why....

VIP Member
    Re: Thunder 71--- I don't know a thing about that particular organization. I do know that there are many organizations
    which hide their real purpose behind nice sounding names; often carefully chosen to confuse. Whether that is the case here or not I have no clue.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Found this, but other than that they are pretty non-existent on the Internet these days - maybe they're gone.

"Take your blood pressure medication before you visit this site. It pretends to be on the side of law abiding gun owners, proclaiming that compromise is the only way to approach gun ownership. It prides itself in being a home for NRA refugees. Backed by gun grabbers, supported by the same misguided folks that nearly brought the NRA to its knees a few short years ago, the American Firearms Association is no friend of gun owners. Don't encourage them, don't support them, and most of all DON'T BE FOOLED into thinking they care about your firearms rights."

VIP Member
    AZC--- YUP. Something is wrong in the universe as I find you being spot on lots of issues lately.
    Not only would it be nice if they said "why," it would be nice if we knew something about the blogger.
    I have no idea what the "dailycaller.com" is. I don't know if it is one man in a basement with a server; a well funded
    and legitimate news organization; an internet prank; or any of many additional possibilities from the fully legit to the
    dang awful and malicious.

As I've indicated recently in other threads, dirty tricks were well known to our founding fathers and practiced by them.
    People published under pseudonyms and dropped hints that someone they wanted to discredit was the real author.

Again, I've no clue about " American Firearms Association" and it could be the case either way, that they are mis- characterized as anti-gun, or are actually anti-gun but hiding with an interesting name; or anything else one might imagine from the bag of dirty tricks which we all seem so fond of--- else they wouldn't use them.
    azchevy likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    As I've indicated recently in other threads, dirty tricks were well known to our founding fathers and practiced by them.
    People published under pseudonyms and dropped hints that someone they wanted to discredit was the real author.
    Now that's the U.S.A. that I know and love! And I'm pleased to see that it's still alive and kick'n!

They missed the American Humane Society , who has run ads 'for ' gun control laws, bans, etc.

One reason I quit giving them any of my money.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Before donating money to any organizations you might want to look at this website. Interesting where they get their funding and what their true goals are.

Activist Cash: Profiling activists, organizations & funding
    azchevy and Hopyard like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

The Catholic Church is not listed. They supported anti-gun legislation in Brazil recently. Brazil tried to pass huge gun control measures and the church proudly supported anti-gun legislation.

It really pains me to see Jewish organizations on the list.
    Glock Armorer

Leonard Nimoy?

Spock doesn't like guns?
    kirk-and-spock.jpg

That bums me out...

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    They missed the American Humane Society , who has run ads 'for ' gun control laws, bans, etc.

One reason I quit giving them any of my money.
    Humane Society is a very radical animal rights org. anymore...really not too far behind p.e.t.a
    They pass themselves off as a harmless organization only trying to help stray dogs and cats, and in truth they are an extremely radical anti-hunting group.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sponsored Links