Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban

This is a discussion on Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From the Loveland, Colorado Reporter Herald's web site: Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban - Loveland Reporter-Herald The Associated Press Posted: 03/05/2012 09:47:27 ...

Thread: Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban

Talking Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban

From the Loveland, Colorado Reporter Herald's web site:

Colorado Supreme Court rules against campus gun ban - Loveland Reporter-Herald

The Associated Press
    Posted: 03/05/2012 09:47:27 AM MST

DENVER (AP) The Colorado Supreme Court sided Monday with opponents of a campus gun ban who claimed the prohibition is illegal because it was not approved by the Legislature.

2. Remove Ads

Oops, duplicated thread in another sub-forum.

Mods, please remove this thread. My bad!

VIP Member
    While the Virginia Assembly continues to bow down to public universities and colleges, allowing them to run roughshod over our right to self-defense, Colorado courts see things differently.

This is the case we need to take to court in Virginia: show us where the General Assembly ever gave the authority to colleges and university to ban guns.

That's a very different question than asking if such a ban is constitutional.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links