Defensive Carry banner

go ahead, ban guns...

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  HotGuns 
#1 ·
Those intent on doing bodily harm, whether they would pass an NICS check or not, will find a way to do so... there have been many examples of this... Here's yet another.

Man Stabs 4

If we could successfully eradicate guns from this country, or the world... it wouldn't make one bit of difference.

Evil people with bad intentions would still kill, tragedies would still occur...

Children would run with scissors, or chase balls into traffic.

Drunks would still drive...

And so on
and so on
and so on...

#8 ·
The numbers of stabbings and various assorted knife crimes in the UK has been astronomical.

"After knives...it'll be forks.

Then we'll all be eating with our hands again..."

AND...when we're back to eating with our hands again I'll be sitting on a stump flint~knapping spear points after dessert. :rofl:

#9 ·
Banning knifes? I see restaurants going out of business then. No wonder there economy sucks, they are banning things that businesses need.

#17 ·
I would we just have this discussion and no one goes ahead and bans guns.
;-)

Reactions: oakchas
#18 ·
The benefits of an armed society far outweigh the imagine pitfalls. Can you imagine the crime wave that would ensue in the USA if privately held firearms all suddenly evaporated? Britain's post ban crime surge would be a comedy by comparison.

#19 ·
The benefits of an armed society far outweigh the imagine pitfalls. Can you imagine the crime wave that would ensue in the USA if privately held firearms all suddenly evaporated? Britain's post ban crime surge would be a comedy by comparison.
If ALL of the privately held arms in US evaporated... there would be no instantaneous spree... the BG's guns would evaporate too. It would take a bit before it ramped back up...

Fact is, that will never happen...

#20 ·
The all guns did disappear, I would then get my buck knife back in the ready position. It is razor sharpe with a great blade guard to protect my hand from slipping down on the blade during stabs. Fixed blade is the way to go...

#22 ·
Well thats it...since everything is going to be banned, drastic measures are needed.

I'm going to let my fingernails grow long and I'm going to sharpen them and turn them into lethal weapons.

Toenails too.

At least I'll be able to use my fingernails as forks when forks are banned...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.