We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns - Page 2

We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns

This is a discussion on We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's time to send all of them to the unemployment line. These people swore to DEFEND the Constitution not DECIMATE it. It's time they learned ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    It's time to send all of them to the unemployment line.
    These people swore to DEFEND the Constitution not DECIMATE it. It's time they learned the difference.
    tkruf likes this.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

I find it amazing he hates guns so much he sent them to Mexico under Fast and Furious...

Remember, Hitler outlawed and confiscated all guns and had people ‘report’ on their neighbors. People were imprisoned for simply trying to keep (hide) their guns; their only protection against the gov’t. How did all that work out for Germany?

Two things:

1) Every time I hear crap like this it makes me want to open up my safe, breakout all the “scary rifles” I own and clean them.

2) Only a liberal can get away with saying something about “brainwashing”.

On the other hand, DC has been a notoriously violent city for decades. When he was saying this Holder was the US Attorney for DC.

In that light, I doubt he was talking about nationwide gun control, he was talking about youth gang members carrying guns to “get a rep” after listening to rap music and watching TV. So I think these comments are probably more tailored to that city and it’s laws before they (the laws) were struck down recently.

In balance, he probably has exactly the same views nationwide and those views helped shape Fast & Furious. That program was PR stunt to whip up public sentiment against legal gun ownership. Nothing more.
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Even if someone grows up in an urban war zone where people kill themselves, that does not mean they can understand the reality of the situation. Thinking that removing guns will solve the situation shows an ignorance of the lessons that the earliest of religious founders taught. All of them that spawned the major religions at any rate.

Even history teaches the same lesson over and over again of what happens when only the few control the weapons. Tyranny is the same end result. This has held true for thousands of years.

When i hear the name Holder i go buy another gun.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aworldexport View Post
    When i hear the name Holder i go buy another gun.

^^^^Let me see here,,,,

Holder, Holder, Holder, Holder, Holder,,,,,,,,,,

That should help you out!
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Forget prosecution.
    Last edited by Bark'n; March 19th, 2012 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Deleted potentially inflammatory portion. This thread is sensitive enough as it is.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Oh my, I accidently deleted a sentence. Well, I meant to have a line that said that the founders of the largest religions all believed in self defense.

They preached peace, but understood that darkness resides in all of us. Some cannot, or will not, control that darkness. We need to strive to be better, but should not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of even if that means using deadly force. A universal teaching in the four major religions. In alphabetical order: Buddhism, Catholicism, Judaism, and the Muslim faiths.

The major similarities in core beliefs of these religions, not the practices, is astounding.

Holders wet nurse at the "justice dep't" was Janet Reno. Reno sent Eric on missions designed to reassure the anti-gun blissninnies.

I believe the plans we don't know about are the ones that are really sinister. It's hard to tell what sort of backroom deals with the UN these idiots on both sides of the party lines are making.
    Stubborn and oneshot like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Senior Moderator
    Holder isn't part of the solution, he is part of the problem.

Any one that believes that banning an object will reduce crime does not have a basic understanding of human nature and is not qualified to be a dog catcher,never mind an Attorney General.

Or is it that he really isn't as stupid as we think? Perhaps he is part of the machine that would see us disarmed, so that we can be controlled from afar.

With the recent facts of him illegally allowing weapons in a foreign country so that public perception of guns could be tainted or so that statistics could be used to argue for even more gun control, my gut feeling is that he considers himself part of the ruling elite, thus immune from prosecution of various crimes.

Ignoring the recent advances of "gun freedom" in many states, and ignoring the facts that more and more people are demanding the right to self defense,and his constant insistence on disarming us and using Federal funds to do it, are to me, actions that speak louder than any touchy feely good words that he would have us believe.

I think the man, along with those that support him, are guilty of treason and until he is tried for that, nothing that he says about anything has merit.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I believe the plans we don't know about are the ones that are really sinister. It's hard to tell what sort of backroom deals with the UN these idiots on both sides of the party lines are making.
    AMEN "Gman" this adminstration has become famous or should I say infamous for it's "backroom deals", side-stepping the Congress and basically wiping it's butt with our Constitution.

If Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry had not been murdered with one of the weapons, "fast and furious" would still be under the radar.
    Holder needs to be charged with "Complicity" in Terry's murder.
    just my $.02
    WHEC724 and wmhawth like this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Holder isn't part of the solution, he is part of the problem.

Any one that believes that banning an object will reduce crime does not have a basic understanding of human nature and is not qualified to be a dog catcher,never mind an Attorney General.

Or is it that he really isn't as stupid as we think? Perhaps he is part of the machine that would see us disarmed, so that we can be controlled from afar.

With the recent facts of him illegally allowing weapons in a foreign country so that public perception of guns could be tainted or so that statistics could be used to argue for even more gun control, my gut feeling is that he considers himself part of the ruling elite, thus immune from prosecution of various crimes.

Ignoring the recent advances of "gun freedom" in many states, and ignoring the facts that more and more people are demanding the right to self defense,and his constant insistence on disarming us and using Federal funds to do it, are to me, actions that speak louder than any touchy feely good words that he would have us believe.

I think the man, along with those that support him, are guilty of treason and until he is tried for that, nothing that he says about anything has merit.
    There it is in a nut shell.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Another thing that irks me is the need for "brainwashing"

I suppose basically, he is conceding that there is no rational,or action that would stand under scrutiny of people's common sense, or under the light of the Constitution, so this the best approach of acceptance of his agenda.
    Maybe he needs his brain washed.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

I don't think Holder is all that smart. He seems to be the brainwashed follower type. He was told what to believe on a topic, and to make a specific goal happen on that topic.

He reminds me of the poor souls who blindly follow false religious leaders like David Koresh (first one that popped into my head). He needs to believe in something to give him a purpose. A true sacrificial lamb. Which makes his not being fired for his gross ineptitude all the more insulting to me. If I lied like that to my bosses like he did, I would be looking for a new job.

Either that or he is so far out of touch with reality he should be only doing the simplest of jobs. I'm not certain he's capable of flipping burgers safely though.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post

A very poignant statement, HotGuns - and one that very well represents my views on this as well. It has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with privately colluding with our enemies in hopes of promoting one's personal agenda. It is treason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links