We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns

This is a discussion on We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We could really cut to the chase here. Just ban people, problem solved. [/sarcasm]...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: We've Got To Brainwash People Against Guns

We could really cut to the chase here. Just ban people, problem solved. [/sarcasm]

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    I am in no way surprised at this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

The fact that it is referred to as brainwashing is very telling. They obviously realize that the validity of guns and carrying them is there. The only reason to brainwash people is to get them to ignore the truth. They know the truth, they are trying to subvert it.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I wonder...does Eric Holder have ARMED men protecting him and his family...?

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    So I was at my LGS taking in some range time Saturday morning. I got there 10 minutes before it opened and there were 20 people in line waiting to get in. Holder can try to brainwash all he wants, but the fact is gun ownership up and certainly won't be on the decline anytime soon. If Holder was in a Republican administration, he would have been fired long ago because of F&F and Black Panthers voter intimidation non-prosecution. The left wing media wouldn't let a Republican Pres. get away with it.

The best solution is to teach weapons safty to pre k and through third grade then teach rights and responsibilities so that all citizens KNOW their rights and the limitations
    Better 12 judging than 6 carrying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links