Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Nugent's message to Obama

6K views 82 replies 48 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
#6 ·
The NRA streamed some stuff from the annual meeting to their FB page. I watched it on Saturday and got a chance to watch Ted being interviewed when he made that statement. I believe he was referring to the Big O as going to try to pull some quite unconsitutional stuff after the elections because he'll have nothing to lose then and that may include some police state stuff where a crackdown on dissenters is made. And Ted is quite a dissenter of O's. I'm not sure about all of that but some of the signs are pointing in that direction (some of the back alley deals, the Executive Order he recently signed which would give him complete control in the event of war or civil unrest).

So the article, of course, is trying to make Ted out to be threatening violence when I think Ted is stating that he believes that O is going to basically become a dictator. Will it happen? I hope not, but I we may find out if someone other than O doesn't get elected.

#10 ·
Ted the Super American needs to shut up and stick to playing guitar. I haven't forgot.[/QUOTE]

^^^HUH^^^^^^^^^???????

Are you referring to the Vietnamese "conflict"?

#8 ·
I think most of the warm and fuzzy Doo Gooders who wanted to "be a part of it", (electing the 1st. AA to POTUS) will come to their senses in November, and put this dinglehopper out to pasture.
BTW;
Nobody, and I mean nobody in the entertainment world past or present, will/has stood up for OUR collectrive right to hunt, Keep and Bear Arms, defend yourself and your loved ones , and just plain live it up, than the good ole' Nuge.

I love him.
He ain't perfect, but show me who is.

#13 ·
I like Ted, but there was one sentence in that talk he may regret.

Reactions: Hopyard
#21 ·
"If Obama wins the election I'll either be dead or in jail this time next year."

Watch what you wish for there Ted.

When someone speaks so foolishly he loses credibility on anything else that comes out of his mouth.

Romney has already distanced himself from the "Motor City Madman".

#15 ·
I think it was the one about chocolate cake... that stuff will give ya pimples and make ya fat...

#24 ·
You're right, Ted should be able to say whatever he wants. And he does... say whatever benefits Ted.Maybe some people on this forum should look into Ted's history. I don't have to look I remember.

Hell of a guitar player.

#19 ·
Understood the message... But, didn't like the wording too much. -My wife even asked if he said he was going to 'chop Obama's head off'. :blink:

#20 ·
Maybe listening to Ted Nugent will keep the SS out of trouble. TN could be talking about a full committment to defeating Obama, Hillary, and the current regime, politically. Accessbob puts it like this in a parallel thread.
Seriously, talk about "the blood of patriots" and get a call from the SS?
"Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News: 'We are aware of the incident and we are conducting appropriate follow-up.'"
Let's see what Mitt Romney is made of.

#25 ·
I like him better as a singer..he rocks...what idiot gave him a microphone at the NRA convention...really, being a decient rocker and likeing everything old boy country/sporty doesnt make you clever, or smart...as he has now proven...Good luck Mr. Nugent

hell of a guitar player...stick to singing Ted....please

#29 ·
Since we try to adhere to the rule against discussing partisan politics, all I can say is an amazed, "really" to the part about
"abusing the constitution."

#30 ·
Uncle Ted sometimes wants to shock people and I doubt he was making a threat to the president.

We should all know that a threat against the president is serious and would be investigated.

Also, I understand there is an embarrassing issue with Secret Service. I would not hold that against them. It kind of an issue many young men and women in their sexual prime. It is imprudent of them and, personally, on the road and especially overseas, I would be very careful about tasting the local delicacies. Nobody wants the the gift that keeps on giving.

Anyway, hopefully, Uncle Ted will consider his word choices and avoid being misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.