Defensive Carry banner

Florida task force setup to review stand your ground law

1K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Rock and Glock 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sounds like governmental response to any situation...."Ready; Fire; Aim"

This is just what Al & Jessie want; make a safer working environment for Mudiabbla Owbiewan Washington, who after all is just about to turn his life around.

#3 ·
The task force panel includes the State Attorney for Miami-Dade county Katherine Fernandez-Rundell a big liberal and anti-gun. I can't begin to think what Gov. Scott was thinking appointing her. Then again he had to dress it up with liberals to make it look "bi-partisan" for the liberal press.

#5 ·
CNN is just another liberal, "if it bleeds, it leads", type of news channel. Once the media gets hold of it, it becomes agenda-based news fabrication leading the sheeple to slaughter. The list is getting longer. We can no longer trust our POTUS, Congress or news media. Our local, regional and state public officials are a corrupt group of leeches. The police can't or won't protect us and we can't protect ourselves. PC is our new national anthem. There is no longer a place for God outside of the privacy of our homes. Diversity for diversity's sake is to be celebrated at all costs. A person can be required to pass a drug test to get a job but not to collect welfare, vote or attend public school. It's a world gone MAD!

#11 ·
Basically they're saying that, if you walk up to someone and ask them the time of day and they respond by pummeling your head into the cement, you must NOT shoot them and instead be beaten into a coma. However, if you are black and it's a white guy who attacks you then feel free to blow his head off.

#12 ·
What they are going to get is a knee jerk reaction that is going to set back the rights of people that have to use deadly force to protect themselves. Laws that are supposed to protect someone from financial ruins are going to do just the opposite when they get done. Instead of letting cops make a judgment call they are going to force people to get a lawyer to protect themselves after a shooting and that is not going to be cheap

#13 ·
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Florida's "Stand your ground" law, only in the attempt to apply it to himself by a certain individual under questionable circumstances. The law is sound; the questionable situation is not.

#14 ·
OMG ..... has the Govt ever resolved "any" problem ?? IF so, please post it .... because I sure don't know one.

What idiots.

#19 ·
OMG ..... has the Govt ever resolved "any" problem ?? IF so, please post it .... because I sure don't know one.
Having too much money.

#17 ·
Hopefully this will be a real and honest committee looking to inspect and better the law. It is possible that they will take an honest look and realize that the law is solid and does not need to be changed, or find some way to make it better. Or George may not be able to successfully apply this law in his defense, and the media can stop using his case to try to repeal the law.

It's also possible I might win the lottery and learn how to fly some day (without a plane).

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Come on people. As much as it hurts to think...you have to. Stand your ground works. It's so clear, but the anti's want to confuse us. For Gods sakes everyone please look through the smoke and mirrors. The public is being manipulated beyond their wildest dreams.

On a more profound note. Chatter is the internet is coming under increasingly more governmental control. The freedom we now have exchanging idea's may be coming to an end. Just something to think about.

#23 ·
I just spent too much time deleting posts off topic. Please stay on topic, stay away from forbidden topics, and we shall all co-exist until further notified. Carry on, ya'll...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.