Negroes With Guns

This is a discussion on Negroes With Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Edward7 yup, all kids should carry guns to defend themselves from adults. ive always hated ann coulter and i always will. maybe ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Negroes With Guns

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward7 View Post
    yup, all kids should carry guns to defend themselves from adults.
    ive always hated ann coulter and i always will. maybe "hate" is to strong a word, but i dont think i have ever agreed with her or heard/read anything from her that didnt offend me in some way or another.
    What offended you about this article? It seemed pretty reasonable and factual to me?
    Walk softly ...

2. Remove Ads

at least we all (hopefully) agree on gun rights. more or less anyway. and while i may disagree with you on a topic that far from means im not interested in your opinion or that i dont appreciate you sharing it with me. we can only understand, truly understand, our beliefs after defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    What offended you about this article? It seemed pretty reasonable and factual to me?
    a man murdered a child and her response was that they should arm their children better. thats not offensive to anyone but me?

VIP Member
    ive always hated ann coulter and i always will. maybe "hate" is to strong a word, but i dont think i have ever agreed with her or heard/read anything from her that didnt offend me in some way or another.
    So which part of this particular Ann Coulter piece do you disagree with, or are offended by? I ask because, while I am not one of her fans, either, I found nothing in the piece to take exception with.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    a man murdered a child and her response was that they should arm their children better. thats not offensive to anyone but me?
    She was touching on a certain communities push towards stronger legislation that would lessen the self defense of those that feel singled out. If they feel like they are being hunted down, then why do they want laws that would prevent them from affording themselves a greater means of self defense. That was the gist of her writing.
    beararms likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

maybe they feel that anti gun laws if enforced on everyone would protect them? i obviously disagree but connecting that argument to a child's murder isnt very kind.

maybe they feel that anti gun laws if enforced on everyone would protect them? i obviously disagree but connecting that argument to a child's murder isnt very kind.
    Because that same case is being used to combat the validity of current laws in Florida.
    beararms likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Because that same case is being used to combat the validity of current laws in Florida.
    i never said she was the only guilty party. in my opinion this isnt a "stand your ground" case at all and needs to be treated as a 2nd degree murder case.

i never said she was the only guilty party. in my opinion this isnt a "stand your ground" case at all and needs to be treated as a 2nd degree murder case.
    It has been requested by the mods that we do not discuss that case any further because of the name calling and arguments that it brings about. Feel free to PM me if you would want to discuss that further. As far as her relating her article to the current situation in Florida, she is more or less saying to them that if they feel unsafe then they should be for self defense, not against it.

Also, I apologize for my comments in post #31, they added absolutely nothing to this thread.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Where does she condone arming kids? I think you might be letting your animosity cloud your reading comprehension.
    TheShadow and shooterX like this.

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Sounds like what Lyndon Johnson would say................"Negroes With Guns".
    Or George Wallace
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Let's keep it on point and focused or this thread will go to the big pile of dead threads in the back room. "Organizing" (Edward7) - the Jury will determine if it was "murder" hence your pronouncement is both premature and inflammatory.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; April 20th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    When I was a kid, you could go into the local WesternAuto or other hardware stores and buy a rifle or shotgun right off the wall. Then along came the civil rights movement in the sixties. Armed black veterans of WWII and Korea provided security for some of the early protests. Suddenly the country was swept with gun control laws. Clearly aimed at disarming the protesters. Supporters thought they would only be enforced against blacks. We see how that worked out. Because we went for the easy fix of denying the civil rights protester gun rights we all lost our right to carry. A reality until Florida and other states passed must issue laws. So when we support the removal of constitutional rights from some group we don't agree with, we lose our own constitutional rights. And those in government are only to happy to erode the constitution when we push for that very action.
    This is a good video and has been posted before:
    JPFO - "No Guns for Negroes"

When you push for the erosion of rights for others, don't be surprised at the boom-a-rang loss of your own.
    Last edited by tiwee; April 21st, 2012 at 09:59 AM.
    Pistology and beararms like this.

VIP Member

^So you were there with the ^^^^^^^

30-40 million black people in the US and watched this alleged murder????

Please elaborate.
    shooterX likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

An excellent piece by Ann Coulter.......................
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links