Negroes With Guns

Negroes With Guns

This is a discussion on Negroes With Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; An exellent piece as always by Ann Coulter: Ann Coulter - Official Home Page...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Negroes With Guns

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

Negroes With Guns

An exellent piece as always by Ann Coulter:

Ann Coulter - Official Home Page
    Cook74, rstanek, Spirit51 and 2 others like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Wow....a powerful tidbit from history right there.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Things that make touchy feely people squirm when confronted with the truth,doesn't matter what your skin color I would not want to be in a residence unarmed with my family while a gang of armed men terrified us and you had no way to defend yourself from being dragged out beaten and killed.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I am sending copy's to al sharpton and jesse jackson as we speak...made my day

edit: and obama too
    Stubborn, mano3, Spirit51 and 2 others like this.

VIP Member
    Very interesting, thanks for posting.

Way to go Ann, you hit another bullseye as usual.
    Spade115 and The Old Anglo like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Very interesting indeed!!!!! Such a risky topic a lot of people do not want to speak of!!!
    "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear"
    " The Lord is my Light and my salvation

Great article!
    Spade115 likes this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Sounds like what Lyndon Johnson would say................"Negroes With Guns".

Thanks for the post!
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Very good read! Kind of reminds me of the movie C.L Bryant has coming out, Runaways Slave, about how the liberals have enslaved a lot of the black community by making them think that they need them and will be unable to survive without them.

About the Film
    Bark'n, Spirit51 and wmhawth like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Sounds like what Lyndon Johnson would say................"Negroes With Guns".
    "My fullow Amuricans" ... what a tool he was

lbj.jpg
    tacmansgirl likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member
    Apparently this has occurred to no one because our excellent public education system ensures that no American under the age of 60 has the slightest notion of this country's history.
    I grew up in the 50s and 60s and we were taught a vastly different history than what is taught now if they even teach history.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I grew up in the 50s and 60s and we were taught a vastly different history than what is taught now if they even teach history.
    They teach, well, let's call it Convenient History.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Great article. Too much hatred, not enough knowledge.

Adding to this tidbit... Lincoln was the first Republican President and he gave what to the Blacks??? Back then, the VP could be of another party and so it was that Andrew Jackson, Democrat, became President after Lincoln was assassinated.

After Lincoln's death, President Johnson proceeded to reconstruct the former Confederate States while Congress was not in session in 1865. He pardoned all who would take an oath of allegiance, but required leaders and men of wealth to obtain special Presidential pardons.

By the time Congress met in December 1865, most southern states were reconstructed, slavery was being abolished, but "black codes" to regulate the freedmen were beginning to appear.

Radical Republicans in Congress moved vigorously to change Johnson's program. They gained the support of northerners who were dismayed to see Southerners keeping many prewar leaders and imposing many prewar restrictions upon Negroes.

The Radicals' first step was to refuse to seat any Senator or Representative from the old Confederacy. Next they passed measures dealing with the former slaves. Johnson vetoed the legislation. The Radicals mustered enough votes in Congress to pass legislation over his veto--the first time that Congress had overridden a President on an important bill. They passed the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which established Negroes as American citizens and forbade discrimination against them.

A few months later Congress submitted to the states the Fourteenth Amendment, which specified that no state should "deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."
    It has always fascinated me to see the southern states so pro Democratic... when in reality, they were kept down by the very party they support...

Reminds me of the saying that to keep control of the masses, keep them illiterate and in need of handouts and they will follow their masters...
    mano3 likes this.
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links