Congressman: Safety Concern for Obama Because of Folk Around this President with Guns - Page 2

Congressman: Safety Concern for Obama Because of Folk Around this President with Guns

This is a discussion on Congressman: Safety Concern for Obama Because of Folk Around this President with Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by deadguy I'm not sure why you would assume this since you don't know which view I was referencing but we can leave ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Congressman: Safety Concern for Obama Because of Folk Around this President with Guns

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    I'm not sure why you would assume this since you don't know which view I was referencing but we can leave it at that.
    Perhaps my misunderstanding.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    The only way to fix this particular form of stupid is with your vote.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

The article is about a whole lot of nothing
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

My vote has nothing to do with the guy being quoted in the article.

I have plenty of stupid people running for office, or that are in office, in my state that I try to keep outside of elected positions. It looks like we may be facing a square off of two northern Chicago politicians for Governor again... Ooops, I mean Little Chicago politicians, no, no, that isn't it.

Wait, Milwuakee politicians! The only city in the state that drags the rest of the state down across the board in all aspects. Wisconsin would really be a better place without Milwaukee.

Madison may be full of loonies, but they are loonies that are mostly harmless at least.

Wow,

8 threads on the general issue at hand.

In November, it still comes down to "Choose your evil." No matter who you vote for, you will be voting for someone who want to remove one or more of your rights, regardless of what that right is.

There are several issues at the top of my "Don't with list", 2A not withstanding, that every single one of them [candidates] is a threat to. Keep this, and give up that? Both parties are going to chip away at the Constitution. Between them, they can have it shredded in 4 more terms.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links