Harry Reid At It Again

This is a discussion on Harry Reid At It Again within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Now Harry Reid is trying to appoint Anti zealot Elissa Cadish to the U.S. District Court for District of Nevada. Even after getting blue slipped ...

Thread: Harry Reid At It Again

Harry Reid At It Again

Now Harry Reid is trying to appoint Anti zealot Elissa Cadish to the U.S. District Court for District of Nevada. Even after getting blue slipped by Senator Heller, he's still trying to get her seated. She believes that individuals have no constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Pro-gun Senator Dean Heller Continues to Battle Harry Reid over Gun-Grabbing Judicial Nominee - Gun Owners Of America
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

Harry Reid, is a complete idiot. Amazed they actually re-elected him to another 6 yrs in 2010.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Didn't Dingy Harry get a favorable rating from the NRA?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Links