not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the

This is a discussion on not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Some of you like Ted. I clearly don't. I have always disliked his vile message about this great country of ours. He has ALWAYS said ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the

Some of you like Ted. I clearly don't. I have always disliked his vile message about this great country of ours. He has ALWAYS said bad things about our government and, back in an interview in 1977, he said vile things about our military and the men who served.

Unlike Ted, I happen to think this country IS great.This country IS great not because of cowards like Ted who actively avoided the military but rather those that did serve and many who gave their lives defending our freedom that Ted seems to enjoy.

Ted and I are near the same age. I DID go in the military in 1969. Ted did not. I read his interview in 'High Times' magazine in 1977 and was infuriated by his mockery of the military AND the men who served. So proud he was that he had gone to the extreme he did to avoid the draft but then went on to say IF he had gone he would have been the baddest one there. Always talking big and bad yet too much of a coward to join.

Ted is the furthest thing from a patriot you can get. I'm sure he regrets those interviews now. Years later he says he didn't mean what he said and claims that most of what he said wasn't really true. Typical Cowboy Ted. A complete fraud once again.

I have no respect for him or anyone else who thinks the same way he does.

BTW...The article is so Vile and filthy I can not post the link to it as per forum rules. If you'd like to read a sample of it PM me.
    21bubba and Sig 210 like this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

2. Remove Ads

A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Some of you like Ted. I clearly don't. I have always disliked his vile message about this great country of ours. He has ALWAYS said bad things about our government and, back in an interview in 1977, he said vile things about our military and the men who served.

Unlike Ted, I happen to think this country IS great.This country IS great not because of cowards like Ted who actively avoided the military but rather those that did serve and many who gave their lives defending our freedom that Ted seems to enjoy.

Ted and I are near the same age. I DID go in the military in 1969. Ted did not. I read his interview in 'High Times' magazine in 1977 and was infuriated by his mockery of the military AND the men who served. So proud he was that he had gone to the extreme he did to avoid the draft but then went on to say IF he had gone he would have been the baddest one there. Always talking big and bad yet too much of a coward to join.

Ted is the furthest thing from a patriot you can get. I'm sure he regrets those interviews now. Years later he says he didn't mean what he said and claims that most of what he said wasn't really true. Typical Cowboy Ted. A complete fraud once again.

I have no respect for him or anyone else who thinks the same way he does.

BTW...The article is so Vile and filthy I can not post the link to it as per forum rules. If you'd like to read a sample of it PM me.
    Shoot a link my way good sir, always open to cause of opinion.

And also, thank you for your service.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

What Sig35seven said.

Nugent does not speak for me: i hold him in very low regard.
    Sig35seven likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links