not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the

This is a discussion on not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Glenn Beck 04.26.2012 Ted Nugent harassed by feds - YouTube...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the

not good for Ted on YouTube, The U S A is going down the

beararms, jbum and lordofwyr like this.

2. Remove Ads

That's some powerful talk........ strong medicine from the lips of Mr. Beck and Bro. Ted

It's good and needs to be heard.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Wow - talk about directed harassment. Does anyone think this doesn't come from the top?
    NY27, jbum and tkruf like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    you gotta love Ted, he's a true believer in our 2nd ammendment rights...
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Wow. That is all I can think to say. He may be one of the first, but unless we get this man out of our White House, Ted will just be the beginning. Keep your head high, Ted. You are not alone.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I am so friggon outraged I can't even talk. Talk about insanity. Liberalism run amok. Plain and simple.
    tkruf likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

That is what you call an out of control Government.If they can screw with somebody that has the resources that Ted has,what kind of chance would people like us that have limited financial means and no voice on a national level have to stand up against an oppressive government.One of these days they will discover that they are pulling the same crap the British did,just before our founding fathers put a boot in their ass
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Just think if they didn't like us!!!!
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I guess this is what happens when Uncle Ted disagree with Uncle Sam.

So much for free speech.
    barstoolguru likes this.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

This right here is why most of our Founding Fathers wanted a weak federal government!
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I'm afraid it's only going to get worse, as long as the punks that are running this country remain in office....
    and yes that IS the word I meant to use.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

they have a wood for uncle ted. the Obama administration is putting the screws to him

edit: I bet the IRS is going to audit him too

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    This right here is why most of our Founding Fathers wanted a weak federal government!
    Just for educational purposes, only some of the Founders wanted a weak government. The Federalists wanted a strong
    government. Weak government is what we had under the Articles of Confederation.

Always be careful when you say what the founders wanted; they were no more of one opinion and one voice than our
    pols are nowadays.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Just for educational purposes, only some of the Founders wanted a weak government. The Federalists wanted a strong
    government. Weak government is what we had under the Articles of Confederation.

Always be careful when you say what the founders wanted; they were no more of one opinion and one voice than our
    pols are nowadays.
    I appreciate your clarification. You are right, some founders, like Hamilton, wanted a strong federal government, but many did not.

The government under the Articles of Confederation was too weak, mostly because the central government had no power of enforcement. That was the main purpose of the Republic, to give the central government the power to enforce its laws.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    I'm afraid it's only going to get worse, as long as the punks that are running this country remain in office....
    I'm optimistic about getting "the punks" out of office. I am at a loss of what to do about the punks who voted them in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links