Trayvon Martin's Mother in Bloomberg Gun Control Video

This is a discussion on Trayvon Martin's Mother in Bloomberg Gun Control Video within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Bullet1234 Bloomberg = Obama Hate to give them the satisfaction on reading or listening to either one,,,, since they are both trying ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Trayvon Martin's Mother in Bloomberg Gun Control Video

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    Bloomberg = Obama
    Hate to give them the satisfaction on reading or listening to either one,,,, since
    they are both trying their best to change the USA to their political ideas and
    to HECK (stronger word really) with what the "We the people" want.
    So you had better keep up with both.
    what guns laws has Obama passed in his first term? HOw does Obam equal Martin?
    It's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm starts ringing.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by bmcgilvray View Post
    Haven't bothered to open anything but Treyvon's mother isn't a good spokesman for additional gun control. About the only thing she could serve as is as an example of how not to rear children.
    Because you know first hand about how she does it? WHat about the The boys from Westland Mi (white subarb) of detroit that came into detroit on there own accord. Are their mothers examples of how to raise children and not get them shot?
    It's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm starts ringing.

While his mother may be misguided I take offense to people saying she should shut up while they comment on the situation. Nom mother is gonna stand quite after her child was killed. Bringing the genre of music the kid MAY have listened to help the situation none! What genre of music did the Aurora killer listen to? Does it matter? People need to get their minds rights. Jesus says treat people like you would want to be treated... I know this forum is by far majority Christian... when is that gonna start?
    ericb327 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Some comments on here are very upsetting to me. Let's leave homophobic comments and relating musical preferences to races out of it. It makes us look childish and un-intelligent.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Just my opinion here, but I'm not giving either of those folks anymore of of my time. No disrespect to the OP or any DC members, but that whole side of the fence has nothing that I care to hear or read. I'm sorry for their loss, but it is what it is, and it's quite apparent that the guy had a hand in what transpired that night just as much as Mr. Z did, but T came up on the short end of it. Oh well.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeoftheD View Post
    While his mother may be misguided I take offense to people saying she should shut up while they comment on the situation. Nom mother is gonna stand quite after her child was killed. Bringing the genre of music the kid MAY have listened to help the situation none! What genre of music did the Aurora killer listen to? Does it matter? People need to get their minds rights. Jesus says treat people like you would want to be treated... I know this forum is by far majority Christian... when is that gonna start?
    Repeatedly appearing on national TV calling a man awaiting trial for a very controversial charge a murderer goes way beyond typical motherly protectiveness. Comparing a mass murderer to a defendant pleading self defense is a poor analogy and a poor argument. Appealing to the religious sensibilities of your presumed majority is just plain lame.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

OD*
    Time for this to return to the dead.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links