"Rev" Jesse is stirring a pot. - Page 4

"Rev" Jesse is stirring a pot.

This is a discussion on "Rev" Jesse is stirring a pot. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Did you ever notice that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton love to hear themselves talk...........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: "Rev" Jesse is stirring a pot.

Did you ever notice that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton love to hear themselves talk........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, while visiting a primary school class, found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
    The teacher asked both men if they would like to lead the discussion of the word “tragedy”. So the illustrious Rev Jackson asks the class for an example of a “tragedy”.
    One little boy stood up and offered: “If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy.”
    No,” says the Great Jesse Jackson, “that would be an accident.”
    A little girl raised her hand: “If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.”

I’m afraid not,” explains the exalted Reverend Al. “That’s what we would call a great loss. ” The room goes silent. No other children volunteered.

Reverend Al searches the room. “Isn’t there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?”
    Finally at the back of the room little Johnny raises his hand. In a stern voice he says: “If a plane carrying the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.”
    Fantastic!” exclaims Jackson and Sharpton, “That’s right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”
    “Well,” says little Johnny, “because it sure as hell wouldn’t be a great loss, and it probably wouldn’t be an accident either.
    That's awesome

Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    JJ is just a rabble-rouser who is always looking for another minute in the spotlight.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Sharpton, Jackson, Clinton, Bloomberg............all in the same pot.........IMO.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Sharpton, Jackson, Clinton, Bloomberg............all in the same pot.........IMO.
    Yup...and Obama, Soros, Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer, Pelosi, Holder, Reno...
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jesse Jackson just doesn't like the fact that law abiding citizens have the ability to defend themselves against the criminals bred in the communities that Jackson has failed miserably to actually help. Instead of helping them....he makes money off of them....like a vulture picking the "corpse" of the black community clean all the while making more "fatherless" babies. What a piece of trash.
    msgt/ret and Rock and Glock like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Did you ever notice that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton love to hear themselves talk........
    Yea. I call people like that "Ratchet Jaws"
    SCGunLover1

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Thats the last place you want to march on .... lets see.... We are going to do a peacful march, In jackson lingo that means, we are gonna take a bunch of black folk and they are gonna loot, plunder, burn stuff, break windows, beat white people down for no reason, and then call those same white people racist. But you see I have never been to a gun shop where the employees were not packing firepower. So ..... thats the last place I would send my army of mind controlled numb brain buckets of mush followers to protest something they have no idea why they are protesting.
    WHEC724, Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Well the sure as hell aren't going to march down the street and take firearms from black criminals.........i am sure they consider that race baiting.
    The easy way is always mined.

VIP Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    Thats the last place you want to march on .... lets see.... We are going to do a peacful march, In jackson lingo that means, we are gonna take a bunch of black folk and they are gonna loot, plunder, burn stuff, break windows, beat white people down for no reason, and then call those same white people racist. But you see I have never been to a gun shop where the employees were not packing firepower. So ..... thats the last place I would send my army of mind controlled numb brain buckets of mush followers to protest something they have no idea why they are protesting.
    Yikes. That was a politically incorrect statement that ignored racial taboo, in the spirit of factual accuracy.

He's hoping for violence, however I would love for every Wisconsin citizen to Open carry to their respective gun shop and have a giant smile on their face and not say a thing to these idiots making them look like fools.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links