Democrat to offer bill repealing 'Stand Your Ground' laws

This is a discussion on Democrat to offer bill repealing 'Stand Your Ground' laws within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I doubt that Zimmerman was thinking about the Stand Your Ground Law when Trayvon was pounding his head into concrete..... They keep saying that you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Democrat to offer bill repealing 'Stand Your Ground' laws

I doubt that Zimmerman was thinking about the Stand Your Ground Law when Trayvon was pounding his head into concrete.....

They keep saying that you should not have the right to be the pursuer/instigator and then use the Stand Your Ground Law as a shield when you pop someone. Cute since there is still not sufficient evidence to conclude who attacked who in the Zimmerman case, but the evidence so far that has been released shows that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman as he was returning to his truck.

BTW, I see that John Edwards is off the hook as the Justice Department has dropped their criminal case for skimming millions off his campaign fund to support his mistress.....yet, the Florida prosecutor had George Zimmermans wife arrested for perjury for lying to a judge about their financial affairs at his bond hearing. I guess it just depends on who you are and what the agenda is and its ok to to be a crook. Prosecutor is now trying to discredit Zimmermans entire family.....just shows she knows she has a very weak case for Second Degree Murder. Desperation.
    phreddy likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by RayBar View Post
    Sounds an awful lot like blackmail to me. The fed telling the states what laws they can pass,what laws they can't pass,what laws they must repeal,or we will hurt you economically. Sound like a typical liberal plan of complete control over their subjects. You do what we tell you or else. No wonder their was a war between the states. Getting close to needing another one.
    there is something known as the 10th amendment, too bad it has been trampled to death, if you allow them to trample one amendment why can't they trample them all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links