N.c. Hb 111

This is a discussion on N.c. Hb 111 within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have seen a lot of members from North Carolina on this forum. For those who haven't been following it or may not be aware, ...

Thread: N.c. Hb 111

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar

N.c. Hb 111

I have seen a lot of members from North Carolina on this forum. For those who haven't been following it or may not be aware, I am posting this to call attention to a legislative issue. HB 111 is the restaurant carry and parks clarification bill. It is being held up by a couple of Republican Senators from being sent to the floor for a vote. If it doesn't get voted on this week, the bill dies (it can't be resurrected and would require a new bill from square 1). They are using excuses such as claiming the gov will veto it, even though she has supported every other pro-2A bill.

Please, if you haven't already, contact your state representatives and senators and help get this bill passed.

Here is a link to an active site supporting this bill. It includes suggestions to send to your reps as well as how to find out who represents you:

http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...-At-Gun-Owners

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

I've been shooting emails too and this is starting to make me sick. This bill is such a no-brainer. Pass it!
    Confidence is the feeling you have before you realize the full measure of the situation.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    The current home page for GRNC (Grass Roots North Carolina) says it all. This bill was killed by the REPUBLICAN senators who VOWED to bring this bill to a vote. These sames senators CLAIMED to fully support this bill. However, when it became time to fulfill their promise, they lied giving every excuse they could think of and used PROCEDURAL GIMMICKS to crush this bill in committee. This bill had more solid and real support from some DEMOCRATS. REPUBLICAN != PRO GUN RIGHTS, they just SAY that they are.
    EtTuPhil.jpg

Links