This article made me sick!

This is a discussion on This article made me sick! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Poor Elizabeth, such a clueless soul......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: This article made me sick!

Poor Elizabeth, such a clueless soul...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Interesting how the author is very clear on their opinion and how awfull it will be and has been for the state, but then gives no proof, statistics, or even annecdotal evidence to support the claims. Anyone can write an opinion about how they feel. Typical hyesteria and fearmongering... wait... I thought only the right wing people did that???
    Walk softly ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    Interesting how the author is very clear on their opinion and how awfull it will be and has been for the state, but then gives no proof, statistics, or even annecdotal evidence to support the claims. Anyone can write an opinion about how they feel. Typical hyesteria and fearmongering... wait... I thought only the right wing people did that???
    Naw, both wings do it, but the righties have developed it into an art form.

I'm from Pa. Where it's legal to carry in bars and no bloody bar stools here. You will always have a jerk no matter what the rules are. Limitations limitations DON'T GET DRUNK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links