Mexico urges U.S. to review gun laws after Colorado shooting- Just Can't Make This Up

This is a discussion on Mexico urges U.S. to review gun laws after Colorado shooting- Just Can't Make This Up within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WOLVERINES!!! Sounds to me like Mexico might just invade afterall. Might need to take to the mountains, but Im ganma leave the ditry dancing chick ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Mexico urges U.S. to review gun laws after Colorado shooting- Just Can't Make This Up

WOLVERINES!!!

Sounds to me like Mexico might just invade afterall. Might need to take to the mountains, but Im ganma leave the ditry dancing chick behind.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

2. Remove Ads

We should ask the mexican president if he thinks the coward that shot those people in Colorado would have done so knowing that 88% of them were armed and carrying, I highly doubt it. Oh and beautiful as it is, I'm not takeing a chance with my life (unarmed as they are) spending a day down south of the border, just my opinon..
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Not to say that what happened in Colorado was not tragic, but to put Mr. Calderon's comments in perspective:
    13 dead in South Texas pickup truck crash | khou.com Houston
    It is now thirteen dead. Single vehicle accident. Many if not all involved are believed to be Mexican citizens. Perhaps Mr. Calderon should spend more time worrying about saving the lives of his own people. I am curious as to which of our freedoms he would like to see removed to prevent incidents like this from happening.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

His country is falling apart, and there is no sign of improvement. Tell me again why we should listen to this Idiot......
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Our's is too............ We should ship all of our idiots to Mexico.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    If that aint the pot calling the kettle black.. I dont know what is.

Mexico? Really? You've got to be kidding me.

^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone should tell them their own pants are falling down, as far as "gun laws" are concerned.

Oh, but its OK because they know who has all the guns, the corrupt police and the drug cartels.

Mexico indeed.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Has the US asked Mexico to look into their knife laws, because of all the beheadings???

yea their drug cartels are literally beheading each other and posting it on the internet and this retard has the cajones to call us out on how we run our country.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Mexico is a hole and it`s spreading over here. We need to build a large wall "Think Berlin Wall",Arm the snot out of it,shoot any intruders who try to scale it and shoot any survivers,the rest of that country will soon get the message and it will stop. Otherwise..with insecure borders this Country is lost. Illegal Alien is still a word in my Dictionary. I`m not a P.C.person and make No apology`s.

Really??? They're obviously the model for curbing violence.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Mexico is a beautiful country and the people are, generally speaking, warm, hard working, and extremely family oriented people. The disrespectful comments here regarding that country and her people trouble me. I had occasion to live and raise my children there and as a "gringo" was always treated respectfully...When we would return to the states we used to tell our children " Be careful...we are not in Mexico anymore". Such was the safety of the country before the horrific drug war that we wage allowed the underbelly of that country to become wealthier then the country herself. The politicians there are the same as politicians everywhere, including here.They say what they believe will get them re-elected, or solidify their base support. If you disagree with something done in this country do you speak ill of the United States?...No...you speak about those who bring about the policies you disagree with...to those who addressed Calderon's comments carry on... to those who speak ill of the country and her people...shame on you.

( Oh, by the way...check your facts on illegal immigration...there is a net loss in those illegally coming into this country over the last 4 years from Mexico...more leave then come in other words...it has always been an economic concern for those who illegally cross our boarders from that country...once the economy here tanked, they stopped coming....Coming here illegally is not right, but they do not leave there to come here because they "hate" their country, or because they consider our country better...they come because they wish to feed their families...just saying)
    Mexico is lucky that it is a beautiful country and that Americans want to vacation there, otherwise it would be a 4th world contry. lol

Only Mexico can border THE economic power house of earth and still be a complete mess. What a joke!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Mexico is obviously a better place and we should learn from them. That's why so many Americans are crossing the border illegally to improve their quality of life.
    Also why so many more Mexicans are choosing to stay home where it's safe and they are better off economically.
    BigJon10125 likes this.

The cartels in Mexico are free to kill anyone they want exactly because of the gun control laws down there. The honest citizens have no way to protect themselves.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links