New hunting bill signed by AZ Governor

This is a discussion on New hunting bill signed by AZ Governor within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signed two bills (HB-2640 and HB-2728) recently that will go into effect Aug. 2nd. One allows the use of high capacity ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IAm_Not_Lost
  • 1 Post By paaiyan

Thread: New hunting bill signed by AZ Governor

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signed two bills (HB-2640 and HB-2728) recently that will go into effect Aug. 2nd. One allows the use of high capacity magazines to hunt, the other allows the use of legally owned suppressors to hunt. Not something that affects me personally too much, but I thought that it was interesting that she signed them anyways. Whether hunters agree on these laws or not, at least it's movement in favor of firearms.
    ArmyMan likes this.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

I don't like Arizona. Ever since the constitutional carry thing, my state of Oklahoma isn't tied for first place for least points awarded by the Brady Bunch.
    sdprof likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I don't like Arizona. Ever since the constitutional carry thing, my state of Oklahoma isn't tied for first place for least points awarded by the Brady Bunch.
    Me too... I hate it so much... I may retire there! Nah.. .I'm going to TN... but Az was a very close second.... It's just tooo hot... even THIS year, after every other state decided to import Arizona heat... ( I see by the weather reports that even with all the export... Az's crop of heat hasn't diminished... )
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Me too... I hate it so much... I may retire there! Nah.. .I'm going to TN... but Az was a very close second.... It's just tooo hot... even THIS year, after every other state decided to import Arizona heat... ( I see by the weather reports that even with all the export... Az's crop of heat hasn't diminished... )
    Ha! I will say this...the southern and far eastern parts of AZ can be very hot, but anyone who has been to the northern parts of AZ will tell you that it's a relatively moderate climate. Anyways, yes, Arizona continues to be one of the most firearm friendly states around.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

05-20-08_1048.jpg
    But it is only 4% RH.
    I do everything the voices in my wife's head tell me to do!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try!

VIP Member
    what happened to one shot one kill?

I love the new bill in favor or our rights!

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    So this global warming was caused by Arizona and not Bush?
    Congrats on the new laws. I only wish that instead of creating laws to allow something they would just remove the original law that prevented it to begin with.

Michael

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    One of my buddies said that we will get to use silencers in the 2012-2013 season here in GA. I gotta do some research. Not that I'll be getting one any time soon... But cool for future notice. In the meantime, I have really been enjoying my subsonic CB .22 longs in my new Henry Lever Action. Squirrels are in trouble...

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    That's a nice step forward for AZ.. who is already in the lead :)
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Links