Tools for murder? Valuable crime fighting asset? Apparently one and the same

This is a discussion on Tools for murder? Valuable crime fighting asset? Apparently one and the same within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anti Gun-owner politicians struggle with the most simple concepts. According to Rep. Carolyn McCarthy magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds (I refuse to call ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SHTFGearLLC

Thread: Tools for murder? Valuable crime fighting asset? Apparently one and the same

Sponsor

Tools for murder? Valuable crime fighting asset? Apparently one and the same

Anti Gun-owner politicians struggle with the most simple concepts. According to Rep. Carolyn McCarthy magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds (I refuse to call them "High-Capacity Magazines"... they are standard capacity) are
    "made for military, for police. This is meant to kill as many people as possible"
    On her website she quotes her comrade Sen. Lautenberg who says
    “High-capacity gun magazines are tools for murder..."
    Yet in HR 308, a bill introduced by Rep. McCarthy shall not apply to
    "...an individual who is retired from service with a law enforcement agency... "
    So let me get this straight....

-Magazines that hold over 10 rounds are tools for murdering as many people as possible

-Active and retired law enforcement need tools for killing as many people as possible..... Right?

Seems to me that they are admitting that there is a practical use of these magazines, or that they just believe local, state, and federal agencies should be able to kill as many people as possible.....

Funny logic isn't it?

Thanks,
    Clay
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    The Most Advanced Hybrid Holsters- Custom Formed for over 200 guns! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty
    www.shtfgear.com

www.facebook.com/shtf.gear

Glock 42 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-GLOCK-42
    XDs 4.0 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-SPR-XDS-4

2. Remove Ads

If they are meant to "kill as many people as possible" why are they issued to the POLICE......i always understood that LE was a LIFE SAVING FORCE :-D. they dont need to kill as many people as possible.

This woman is a nut.

TOOL for murder. ............lets disect this one.

The boston strangler killed theirteen victems with his chosen weapons...........his hands.

Jack the ripper Killed 5+ people with his weapon.........a small knife.

The 911 terrorists killed thousands....with a plane.

Only in the past few years have guns been used for Mass murder. Yes! great thoughts guns can kill!.

However tool for murder? meh dont buy it. Anything can be used for murder. You can kill someone with a wine glass! or a candle stick in the library!

If someone wants to commit mass murder, they will use whatever they can find, guns, knives, bombs, cars, planes, trains, tigers, chemicals, syphilis, aids anything that has the ability to kill.......wich by coincidence is almost EVERYTHING.....

I believe the anti-s just want a soap box to stand on and guns is the easiest one to prop their shallow minds and hollow words upon. Simple as that.

Next they will go after food after some psycho shows up at the world peanut allergy convention and stuffs a bunch of peanut oil in the french onion soup. They just want something to complain about.

I am slowly killing myself with double quarter pounders and beefy five layer burritos but I do not blame McDonalds or Taco Bell. I have allowed myself to succumb to weapons of fattening murder.

I guess free will and choice have nothing to do with the way people are. Only what is accessible to man is responsible for the crimes against them
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by Ionracas View Post
    I am slowly killing myself with double quarter pounders and beefy five layer burritos but I do not blame McDonalds or Taco Bell. I have allowed myself to succumb to weapons of fattening murder.

I guess free will and choice have nothing to do with the way people are. Only what is accessible to man is responsible for the crimes against them
    Free will and choice are what people like McCarthy and Lautenberg and Feinstein and Pelosi are against. Except for their own free will and choices, of course.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

VIP Member
    I couldn't help but to LOL while reading this. You really can't expect people like this to make sense.

Links