this should make your blood boil...

this should make your blood boil...

This is a discussion on this should make your blood boil... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; PIERS MORGAN INTERVIEWS MICHAEL MOORE * * * Part 4 - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: this should make your blood boil...

I can't stand to watch that slob.
    It's all part of the big picture.

I'd rather watch Laurel and Hardy and actually learn something.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Wonder how long until "Bowling for Aurora" appears...?
    oneshot likes this.

What couple of douche bags. First they open with the guy who laid his infant on the floor and ran away while leaving his infant, kid, and fiance behind. Apparently, Z didn't have the right to shoot someone bashing his head into the concrete, but T had the right to kill Z for following him and reporting him to the police. Neither understands the whole premise of the 2nd Amendment. Why would anyone care about a Brit who published faked photographs of alleged Iraqi prisoners being abused by British soldiers and a psychiatrist who is 1) a Minority Report fan and 2) simply trying to get gov't funding for his field to somehow pick out disturbed individuals who haven't done anything wrong yet and haven't asked for help.

yea...no. i sat through bowling for columbine. never get those two hours of my life back. don't need to hear another word out of that guy. ever.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    What couple of douche bags. First they open with the guy who laid his infant on the floor and ran away while leaving his infant, kid, and fiance behind. Apparently, Z didn't have the right to shoot someone bashing his head into the concrete, but T had the right to kill Z for following him and reporting him to the police. Neither understands the whole premise of the 2nd Amendment. Why would anyone care about a Brit who published faked photographs of alleged Iraqi prisoners being abused by British soldiers and a psychiatrist who is 1) a Minority Report fan and 2) simply trying to get gov't funding for his field to somehow pick out disturbed individuals who haven't done anything wrong yet and haven't asked for help.
    quoting what Michael Moore said in this vodeo " why do people in the suberbs that don't live in the city,why do you have a handgun in the house? what is the point of that? because your afraid little freckle faced jimmy down the street is going to hurt you someday,i don't think so" end quote - if you weren't sure of the absolute stupidity of this guy,this should erase all doubts!!
    lordofwyr, mprp and nerdyvirgin like this.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    M.Moore is an idiot,Plain and Simple. He`s one of those people who just Hate America and it`s values. Just like Potus and Flotus.

I didn't realize that things were so great in New York City!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

It just proves that if you give an idiot a microphone, they'll show their idiocy without fail.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Michael should read my signature...
    darbo likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I will save myself the blood pressure rise and not open that link. There's nothing intelligent there anyway.
    Brad426 likes this.

You should have said Peirs Morgan Interviews Walt Disney. Im not sure I can watch this now. Maybe after work. Im already cranky over my partner.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I'd rather watch Laurel and Hardy and actually learn something.
    Actually if they had gotten Bloomberg on there with them, we could have had a new 3 Stooges movie.
    Brad426 and nerdyvirgin like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I started to watch but I just couldn't stomach 8 minutes and 48 seconds of Michael Moore. I never understood why he was ever so news worthy. Same boat as Rosey O'Donnell as far as I'm concerned. At this point I'd load Mr Morgan in the boat too.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links