Warning!! Milwaukee gun range voluntarily reports law-abiding customers to police

This is a discussion on Warning!! Milwaukee gun range voluntarily reports law-abiding customers to police within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When you post things like this...do you know how crazy you sound? Stuff happens. Do realize how crazy you sound to us that love freedom? ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Warning!! Milwaukee gun range voluntarily reports law-abiding customers to police

Senior Moderator
    When you post things like this...do you know how crazy you sound?
    Stuff happens.

Do realize how crazy you sound to us that love freedom?

You are part of the problem, not part of the solution. You the guy chipping away at the our rights and out Freedonms bit by bit, not so much that you notice and then one day we wake up and wonder where its all gone.

I've already got you pegged. I doubt that you'll last long. Unlike most forums, we dont allow trolling, we dont allow petty arguing and you are dangerously close to fitting the profile.
    Spirit51, kerberos and msgt/ret like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

Originally Posted by mlr1m
    Just for clarification so that we are all on the same page, could you define harm.

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan View Post
    You can't look up the definition for yourself? What kind of stupid game are you trying to play here?
    No games merely trying to make sure we are all on the same page. Some people believe that while the government may infringe on a persons rights even breaking the law in doing so that no harm has been done unless there is actual physical damage. Others, such as I, believe that the very act of the Government breaking the law or infringing on a persons rights is harm.
    Some believe that searching an individual without a reason causes no harm. Others disagree.
    Two completely different ideas of what constitutes harm.

Michael

Senior Moderator
    A couple of points that some brain deads fail to consider...

If you show up at the range with your stuff and you want to shoot, IF its a voluntary thing, then you should have the right to say NO. If you refuse to have the background check run and they do not let you shoot, then it is not voluntary.

It is a felony offense to use ANY crime database for purposes which is not intended.
    Any Officer, from the Top to the bottom is held to the same standard.All officers go through training on this. Cops have been jailed for something as simple as using a database to find out where a hot looking woman lives.

This clearly is an illegal use of a crime database. Unless Minnesotta specificially allows the background check of anyone using a gun range,then this pratice is ILLEGAL.

Just because you happen to think its a wonderful idea for the cops to violate everyones rights all in the name of peace and safety, does not make it so. Supporting any activity that it ILLEGAL makes you as quilty or wrongdoing as if you were the one doing it.

Since this discussion includes supporting illegal activity, which is a violation of the rules of this forum I am closing it before it digresses even further.
    Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links