Good: Letter From Ted

Good: Letter From Ted

This is a discussion on Good: Letter From Ted within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; NUGENT: Nut control, not gun control - Washington Times...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724
  • 1 Post By joker1
  • 1 Post By Dennis1209

Thread: Good: Letter From Ted

US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

While it is a good article, we have to be careful how we tread on those not so fortunate. One day, anyone of us could have an issue, and if its easier to lock up the less fortunate, we could find ourselves in a padded room...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    While it is a good article, we have to be careful how we tread on those not so fortunate. One day, anyone of us could have an issue, and if its easier to lock up the less fortunate, we could find ourselves in a padded room...
    I was about to say something similar.

Ted is dead-on regarding gun rights, but being a few fries short of a happy meal himself, he should be careful what he suggests.

Thought-control and determining what is 'sane' is also on the liberal agenda.
    oneshot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Thought-control and determining what is 'sane' is also on the liberal agenda.
    Agreed. The only operative word in the liberal's "gun control" agenda is the second one. It's a common theme running throughout their entire dogma.

Not gonna stop massacres, not everyone gives off bad vibes or comes with warning labels. True you may be able to stop a few, or at least prevent them from making a plan but no amount of laws or personal intrusion will ever prevent murder.

But I do agree with Ted, more gun control is not the answer.
    mano3 likes this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

What exactly shows-up on a background check regarding mental problems?
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

I have a un-scientific theory, only backed by my own limited research, observations and forced outings.

A good portion of our Deans, Professors, Teachers and Politicians in power, in positions of authority and teaching our children in public schools and universities... Are the same people grown up who vehemently protested the Vietnam War, experimented with mind altering drugs, dodged the draft and came from old money.

I'd would bet my bippy a large portion of liberals today meet all or some of the criteria listed above. And those values are being passed down to their children?

I believe the liberals though JFK'S speech said, "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you"!

OK, let me have it, I got me some thick skin
    joker1 likes this.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Links