Bad: Letter From a Ding-Dong - Page 2

Bad: Letter From a Ding-Dong

This is a discussion on Bad: Letter From a Ding-Dong within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You need to understand that "Dean" lives in an area where the primary incomes are Social Security, Welfare, and growing pot. Good thing i don't ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Bad: Letter From a Ding-Dong

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    You need to understand that "Dean" lives in an area where the primary incomes are Social Security, Welfare, and growing pot. Good thing i don't have to care what he thinks.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionracas View Post
    Kerberos your video response hands down trumps mine. Now I cant stop laughing.
    Can't take full credit for that one...

A local conservative talk show host uses the audio from it all the time...

I rofl each and every time... SO appropriate for much of the politicians reasoning/logic!

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

"Surely I say unto you dudes....." ~ Bruce Almighty~

With all of the "Only the police should have guns blah blah blah" crap going on. It only leads me to one question. If no one else has guns then why do the police need them? Just for show? If there's no guns and the police still need them, then doesn't that mean that there's something else that can threaten a citizen too or just the police? Could be a ~Deep thoughts by Jack Handy~
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Of course the police will still need guns. Not every jurisdiciton has animal control, someone is going to have to shoot that dear hangingng out of my windshield.

Oh and someone has to shoot the BG AFTER they kill or rape someone.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    What I got from his statement is that he doesn't think people can agree on things, and that must therefore descend into physical confrontation to settle the dissagreement. That being the case, allowing us to have guns just escalates our inherent lack of self-control from to fist fights and beat downs, to shootings and murder.

We are all apes and can not control our primal urges, therefore, guns are bad.

And police are magically bestowed with self-control and righteousness when they pin on the badge and do not fall prey to the same temptaions and failures as normal man.

This guy is a genious!
    ^^^^What Big Stick said!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

VIP Member
    Maybe someone could enlighten the "ignorant" author of this little incident, right from his home state,

Charisma Carpenter is frighteningly qualified to host a new series about people who fought back against attackers: She escaped a serial rapist 20 years ago and gave police a key piece of evidence against him.

Charisma Carpenter, Survivor of Violent Attack, Hosting Show About Fighting Back - Yahoo! TV

From article;

Carpenter was a 22-year-old former San Diego Chargers cheerleader when she and two male friends were attacked by an armed police officer, Henry Hubbard Jr., while swimming at San Diego's Torrey Pines State Beach in 1991. They resisted Hubbard, and Carpenter's two friends were shot and seriously wounded.

OR this one; CORONA: Officer convicted of filing false police report | Breaking News | PE.com - Press-Enterprise

From article;
    A Corona police officer was accused of lying in court to cover up a drugs-for-sex exchange sting operation he and another officer were running on Craigslist against department orders, court documents state.

Or maybe these righteous policemen;

City police officers convicted in kickback scheme - Baltimore Sun

A federal jury on Thursday convicted the last of 17 Baltimore police officers charged in a broad kickback scheme, hours after another officer who had stood trial pleaded guilty

Or maybe this fine upstanding man in blue;

Police Officer Is Convicted - WSJ.com

A New York City police officer was found guilty on Tuesday of sexually assaulting at gunpoint a schoolteacher he had encountered in the street.

Or maybe this one;

Baltimore Police: Officer convictions continue - Baltimore Sun

Baltimore Police Officer Daniel Redd, who was accused of running a drug ring while on duty, in uniform and sometimes in his Northwestern District parking lot, pleaded guilty Friday in federal court to participating in a heroin conspiracy and carrying a gun his service weapon while trafficking drugs.

Or maybe these fine men in blue down in N.O.
    Katrina Police Shootings: Convicted New Orleans police officers handed stiff sentences in shootings

One of the grimmest legacies of Hurricane Katrina, the fatal shooting of two unarmed New Orleans men by police on Danziger Bridge, finally came to a close Wednesday with tough sentences for four of the five officers convicted in the case

Fools like this idiot are farts in the breeze.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what he said.

HE said^^^^^^

(Putting your finger to your lips and move it very quickly up and down) bebebebebebebebebebebebebebebebe

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I wrote him a response, but he may not agree with it.

^^^And your not^^^^^^

Gonna share with the rest of the class Mr. HotGuns????
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I wrote him a response, but he may not agree with it.
    He may not understand it.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Pitiful excuse for use of the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    How does stuff like this get published on an official "news" website? Terrible writting, incoherent thought process, and completely false premise.
    Agendas. Corrupted purpose perceived by the "news" organization.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what he said.

Neither does he!

It only makes sense when you realize it's coming from the ever so hip and sophisticated wine growing area just north of San Fransisco, CA, the Mecca of psycho-babble.

Distinguished Member Array CIBMike's Avatar
    Looks like Mr.Sparks tried to flex his philosophy node and tied himself into a stupidity knot.
    mprp likes this.
    The easy way is always mined.

To quote Mr. Sparks: " to spice the debate by allowing each contending advocate to carry a gun seems to me uncalled for."

Given your opinion, If you are ever unfortunate enough to be confronted by a car jacker or strong arm thug "advocate" intent on taking your stuff and doing you harm in the process, perhaps you can best defend yourself and your loved ones, with a few artfully crafted phrases.

I suggest you practice these "pleading skills" at least daily. Consider using statements such as, "please don't hurt me! Take anything you want, but please leave me alone!" Those seem to be very popular and often used by the defenseless. Or feel free to substitute your best statement of reasoning to show your attacker the error of his ways.

Oh, and be sure to check back and let us know how that works out for ya - MORON .

VIP Member
    Ummmmm......I wonder if he'd agree computers and internet service should only be allowed for trained professionals. Which obviously he isn't.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Typical hoplophobe. Projects his own insecurties onto the entire population. He envisions that he mght pull a gun on someone because he disagrees with them. He probably should be reported to the authorities for a pyschological evaluation because something just isn't right with him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links