Complete Gun Confiscation

This is a discussion on Complete Gun Confiscation within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by dukalmighty To be perfectly honest I think people that used to think the Police would protect them are starting to realize that ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Complete Gun Confiscation

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    To be perfectly honest I think people that used to think the Police would protect them are starting to realize that crime is increasing the Courts are swamped,Prisons are crowded and that the thought of getting a gun or carrying one in the past was pretty much thought of as why would I need one,to where that same person today is probably scared of being robbed either at home or when he is out running errands and in States that have shall issue they are getting a gun and training.
    So in response to your post I believe more people today are buying guns for self defense and if the government tried a mass gun grab there would be a lot of voters that would be calling legislators,that's all I can say and not violate the rules
    I agree. Gun purchases for protection by Females is also DRASTICALLY up from a few years ago. I used to think these mass shootings were hurt our cause but I'm actually realizing they are in a way helping. The mass media needs to start airing more stories on the PLUSES of gun ownership for protection. I know here in the RGV there have been a few home invasions stopped by armed home owners that never makes mass news.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

2. Remove Ads

Say What..!!..?

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Rule #10 Forum Rules Page

10. Discussion of illegal activities, except in reporting the actions of others, is not allowed.
    Discussion for the purpose of promoting these activities may subject the poster to being banned.
    Admission of illegal activity on your part will be removed.
    Anyone quoting or referencing deleted or edited posts will have their posts edited/removed as well.
    In short, DO NOT use this forum to admit to breaking the law, even in your distant past.
    Say What..!!..?

FireStar M40

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    Good luck with trying to take mine away. You're going to need it.
    My sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan View Post
    In truth I'm actually comfortable with most gun laws as they are right now. However, as soon as I and other like-minded folks relax, the pull will go in the other direction, and so we must fight on...
    I don't find the gun laws here in Louisiana (or neighboring Texas), to be so onerous, either, but if we lived in IL, NY, NJ, MA, CA, or a few other states, we might not feel the same way. There are plenty of politicians who would like to see ALL of the states follow those aforementioned, as a step towards eliminating gun ownership.

The Federal gun laws we're all required to follow are clearly illegal, but that hasn't stopped them so far.

FWIW,
    Jim

In our schools and universities they have been planting the anit gun seed for years every year more and more come out with their heads full on the gun is the problem.
    Banning them is the only option, They have taught them it must be done slowly one Reasonable step at a time until they are gone.

Smitty +1. Here's my take. I was in Iraq 2003 to 04. Everyone over there had an AK or a pistol or both. Saddam and his boys got away with much of his antics because the people were too cowed to do anything about it, not because they didn't have weapons. Also as far as mass confiscation, will never happen by force. We had weapons turned in to us by the truck loads over there and we never even got close to finding them all. Way too many ways to hide them, that's even if you could get the military and police to go along with it. While they'll always be a few numbskulls that blindly follow every rule and illegal order given to them, most folks still possess enough common sense to do the right thing. The "zombie apocalypse" everyone worries about would only occur if we don't do our jobs teaching our children the difference between right and wrong and giving them the courage to not only identify it, but to stand up for what's right. Confiscation is not the worry, political correctness and making children senseless fear what is basically a tool is the problem.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Guns? What guns?
    I don't have any guns.
    You guys came by last week and took them all.
    You did.
    Really!
    I can't help it if your paperwork isn't right.
    Sure you can look around. Dig up the yard if you want. You won't find any guns here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links