Defensive Carry banner

Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment

6K views 76 replies 62 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
I knew there was something I didnt like about this guy.

Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
No semi auto guns!Every 2 wks now, another mass shooting.AMERICA allowing this behavior is beneath us!Revise the second ammendment
https://twitter.com/JimCarrey

#68 ·
Jim Carey in his greatest role yet...The Fool.

#71 ·
It amazes me that the masses actually listen to celebrities opinions about things they know about and form their own opinions based on what their favorite movie star says even though the guy may be a complete moron in real life.

#73 ·
I don't think he's stupid. I think he's ignorant. He grew up in a culture that vilified guns, and he lives in a sheltered world where guns aren't needed. Only bad guys, the police, and the military have guns in the movies, so I'm sure he's been brainwashed to think that civilians shouldn't have them, or at least the "assault rifles" that appear more dangerous to him.

I feel sorry for him, really. Fame and fortune tends to remove people from the real world.

#74 ·
The 2nd Amendment is not what needs to be revised.

America's moral compass should be the subject of said revision.

#75 ·
As the years pass for an actor they begin to look for new or different roles. Obviously he was passed over and forgotten years ago. Now he wants to step out of the comedian role.

He's trying to prove to us that he isn't just 'acting'---He really is STUPID.

#77 ·
Carrey needs to revise his career; he's no longer funny after umpteen movies with the same old act. Maybe we need to revise his visa status.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.