Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment - Page 5

Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment

This is a discussion on Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Spirit51 Are we still talking about this? These Hollyweird types yaking is nothing but noise. They are like dancing monkeys...they are for ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Are we still talking about this? These Hollyweird types yaking is nothing but noise. They are like dancing monkeys...they are for our entertainment. When they get into politics, they are not doing their jobs. Look how they run their own lives. Not people who give advice I would take. I not only ignore their stupid rants....depending on what they say...I will stop watching their movies or buying their music altogether. With this guy it is not a hardship to ignore him and his "works"....he stopped being entertaining a loonngg time ago.
    Agree

This guy had a couple of funny movies and all, but IMO he's become a regular dork over the last few years. I've lost respect for this guy as well as other entertainers over the last few years. IMO, they're just a bunch of idiots that think just because we watch um make stupid movies and what not, that we give a hoot about their personal opinion on political situations.
    rstanek, Spirit51 and Glhadiator like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    Jim, your hilarious and all, but, shut up.

Another idiot celebrity to to avoid watching.

Actors make me laugh. In their job, they are told what to say, how to say it, who to say it too, wear to stand, what to wear, what their face should look like. Basically, they bring no thought process to their job. What makes them think that I care what their opinion is for someone that cannot and does not think for themselves when performing their job.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

He's as dumb and clueless as Madonna.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    He's as dumb and clueless as Madonna.
    Now THAT'S an insult...LOL
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Please Revise Jim Carrey,he is an IDIOT!.

VIP Member
    Jim Carey in his greatest role yet...The Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    Jim Carey in his greatest role yet...The Fool.
    I can see the ad copy now - "It's The Role He Was Born For".
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Maybe we should revise him

It amazes me that the masses actually listen to celebrities opinions about things they know about and form their own opinions based on what their favorite movie star says even though the guy may be a complete moron in real life.
    To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    NEVER LIKED HIM,,,,, thought he was to STUPID,,,,, now I know it,,,, he is just STUPID.

^ this, I never saw a jim carrey movie I liked, and they are far and few between.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I don't think he's stupid. I think he's ignorant. He grew up in a culture that vilified guns, and he lives in a sheltered world where guns aren't needed. Only bad guys, the police, and the military have guns in the movies, so I'm sure he's been brainwashed to think that civilians shouldn't have them, or at least the "assault rifles" that appear more dangerous to him.

I feel sorry for him, really. Fame and fortune tends to remove people from the real world.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

The 2nd Amendment is not what needs to be revised.

America's moral compass should be the subject of said revision.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

As the years pass for an actor they begin to look for new or different roles. Obviously he was passed over and forgotten years ago. Now he wants to step out of the comedian role.

He's trying to prove to us that he isn't just 'acting'---He really is STUPID.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links