Defensive Carry banner

Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment

6K views 76 replies 62 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
I knew there was something I didnt like about this guy.

Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
No semi auto guns!Every 2 wks now, another mass shooting.AMERICA allowing this behavior is beneath us!Revise the second ammendment
https://twitter.com/JimCarrey

#5 ·
Millionaires, movie stars, media moguls........they are all pretty much a waste of time listening to.

#7 ·
Hey, if I had enough money for bodyguards, I could say the hell with guns too (except for competition shooting :tongue:).

Reactions: Spirit51 and baren
#25 ·
And then he babbles this on his Twit (and no messages on Twitter are not "tweets" they are twits :yup:

Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
You know who I hate? Judgemental people. In my opinion they are worthless scum. ?;^P

I agree, he is worthless scum.....

#27 ·
-
His problem is that he went from calling himself a comedian to thinking himself an 'actor' (as labeled on his Twit' account), at which point he clearly lost his ever-loving mind.

Isn't it judgmental to call someone "worthless scum"?
Personally, I prefer the judgement declared by Fausty!

jim carrey is a giant walking herpetic testicle and should cease to exist.

Reactions: Fausty
#26 ·
Isn't it judgmental to call someone "worthless scum"?

#30 ·
I used to think he was funny but when I grew up I realized he wasnt. Same with Adam Sandler.

His "work" is like a live action version of modern kids movies; adult inuendos for toddlers. Carrey could make a live action Spongebob movie and I bet it would break the box office.

Reactions: RemMod597
#31 ·
he can try to take my guns, if he gets past the two Akitas we can talk about it while we wait for the EMTs to come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.