Defensive Carry banner

Jim Carrey wants to ‘revise’ Second Amendment

6K views 76 replies 62 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
I knew there was something I didnt like about this guy.

Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
No semi auto guns!Every 2 wks now, another mass shooting.AMERICA allowing this behavior is beneath us!Revise the second ammendment
https://twitter.com/JimCarrey

#33 ·
I really enjoy most of his movies. I don't care what his opinion of the 2A is, I don't care about ANY celebrities for anything other than their work, be it acting, music, sports etc. I don't understand why anyone would either.

#34 ·
From what I gathered none really cares about what actors, celebrities think (neither do I). But lots of threads have been started about celebetiies statements so it does seem folks do care. Plus, I see many times that folks on this thread want a celebrity like Tom Selleck to speak up. And when a celebrity does like guns (Ted Nugent, Charlton Heston) we do seem to care.

Would it be more honest to say we don't care what an anti celebrity says? I personally don't listen to anybody's opinion (except mine and sometimes my wife if she agrees with me LOL)

Reactions: miller_man
#36 ·
Good point. I only care if they are 'informed' (not that I agree with them) and factual as to my common interest. In this case 2A support if you mention Ben Hur or the Mad Man!

#47 ·
He comes to USA, becomes wealthy exercising the 1A and then wants to change the 2A because he does not agree with it. Go back to Canada Jim!

#50 ·
He's Canadian and lives in Hollywood, what would you expect?

#51 ·
Used to be funny...........

Fire Marshall Bill,
Grinch
Me myself and Irene,

But upon review of his latest state of mind, I'd say he's a dope;
Crazy kind of dope.

Jim Carrey To Emma Stone: 'I Love You' In Possibly Creepy Video (WATCH)

Jim Carrey To Emma Stone: 'I Love You' In Possibly Creepy Video

He has about as much credence on firearms as a rock.

#53 ·
I personally don't care about any celebrities opinions, whether they agree with me or not. Just because they can make a statement and get it spread across the country/world, doesn't mean I care what they say. To me, they're no different than any other person.

Perhaps they'd act more like everyone else if they were treated like everyone else.

#59 ·
Are we still talking about this? These Hollyweird types yaking is nothing but noise. They are like dancing monkeys...they are for our entertainment. When they get into politics, they are not doing their jobs. Look how they run their own lives. Not people who give advice I would take. I not only ignore their stupid rants....depending on what they say...I will stop watching their movies or buying their music altogether. With this guy it is not a hardship to ignore him and his "works"....he stopped being entertaining a loonngg time ago.

#61 ·
Are we still talking about this? These Hollyweird types yaking is nothing but noise. They are like dancing monkeys...they are for our entertainment. When they get into politics, they are not doing their jobs. Look how they run their own lives. Not people who give advice I would take. I not only ignore their stupid rants....depending on what they say...I will stop watching their movies or buying their music altogether. With this guy it is not a hardship to ignore him and his "works"....he stopped being entertaining a loonngg time ago.
Agree :hand10:

This guy had a couple of funny movies and all, but IMO he's become a regular dork over the last few years. I've lost respect for this guy as well as other entertainers over the last few years. IMO, they're just a bunch of idiots that think just because we watch um make stupid movies and what not, that we give a hoot about their personal opinion on political situations.

#62 ·
Jim, your hilarious and all, but, shut up.

#64 ·
Actors make me laugh. In their job, they are told what to say, how to say it, who to say it too, wear to stand, what to wear, what their face should look like. Basically, they bring no thought process to their job. What makes them think that I care what their opinion is for someone that cannot and does not think for themselves when performing their job.

#66 ·
Now THAT'S an insult...LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.