2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals... - Page 3

2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals...

This is a discussion on 2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by onacoma PG here are 3 articles in the new today! None are from Alex Jones! South Carolina Voter ID Trial: State Sen. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals...

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    PG here are 3 articles in the new today! None are from Alex Jones!

South Carolina Voter ID Trial: State Sen. Admits Law Couldn't Address His Examples Of Voter Fraud

Miami Lawsuit Raises Questions About Absentee-Voter Fraud - Bloomberg

NMX: Mitchell Says Voter Fraud to Be

In Nevada all voting machines are in the control of the SEIU! Again while we like to think it isn't possible here, we need to understand the issues to assure our freedoms.
    What does this have to do with you original post....?

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    For those interested here is a link to an interview with former and always a Marine Mr. Brandon Raub.

Brandon Raub Speaks Out for the First Time with John Whitehead of Rutherford Institute | Video | TheBlaze.com

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    If you are commited or a VA Doctor takes you under care they are required to report you to the FBI firearms clearing house database, even after you are released or cleared you will still have the issue with buying, owning, or possessing a firearm! It is one of those questions of the ATF 4473!
    Again that should be the least of his concerns if he's forcibly detained. I know if it's me I won't be sitting in a 6x8 cell crying about how I can't own a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret_Storm View Post
    ...ODD "diagnosis" has pretty much ruined any respect I had for the psychiatry field. If the police burst in my door and threw me in a mental hospital for no apparent reason other than someone didn't like my attitude or opinion, even I'd "question authority" and be "perceived as being hostile toward the government" so I could also be labeled as mentally ill. Gosh, just about anybody would.
    That's almost exactly what's occurring in schools regularly now. It's not the police, it's the school authorities. American children are drugged far more often than those in other countries. The argument goes that there are chemical imbalances in the brain, but...there are no tests for chemical imbalances. Unfortunately, psychiatry is deeply flawed, but still necessary. DSM, the current version being v.5, has always been criticized in some circles. It's made "remedy" by drugs much easier, and these types of drugs are huge moneymakers for the drug companies. Obviously the US hasn't reached the point of abusing psychiatry the way the Soviet Union did, as illustrated by Raub's recent release, but Americans need to keep an eye out. Sorry if this is off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by bmglock23 View Post
    Again that should be the least of his concerns if he's forcibly detained. I know if it's me I won't be sitting in a 6x8 cell crying about how I can't own a gun.
    Ah, but what would you complain about on defensivecarry.com if that happened to you? It's a website-specific concern!
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by Secret_Storm View Post
    ...and it certainly doesn't help matters when an ex-military goes and shoots up an Indian temple.
    I love how people conveniently neglect to include the fact that he was demoted and discharged. It's not like we're talking about even an average soldier.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    No one is saying that what is happening to some veterans is right or that Alex nut job should not be reporting it. But he has no facts about it being a plan by the Obama admministration to systematically take veterans off the streets so they can not fight back if he declares martial law. It is insane on the face of it. If you are trying to tell me that the Obama adminstration is doing this on purpose I woold like to see the prrof you have. And don't mention this or that veteran as an example of a screwed up system and try to tie that to an overall conspiracy.

How many folks have been locked up in this manner? Let us say 1000 which I beleive is a way high estimate. How many veterans are there? millions.

It is absurd to even think it is a conspiracy. Just do the math. What is the administration going to do..lock up millions of people. I do not think that there are enough black heleicopters to go around. Try using reasoning sometimes.

As far as insulting everyone here with your tirade about who knows what about liberty. I will just bite my lip and laugh.

Alex Jones is a joke. He takes a valid issue and one that needs to be looked at and morphs it into an abortion of a conspiracy theory. You go on believing it....You don't get it. Alex Jones is as mush of a problem as is Obama. The preach and are believed by two nutty choirs and beleivers who take their word as gospel.
    Only those who feel insulted are the ones I am talking about. Hint.....

To others reading I think we have another Hopyard in the house.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

The problem with Alex Jones is that people tend to become more misinformed after viewing him, unless you play a defensive game by going and checking and re-checking his facts. While obviously researching your opinions is a good idea, it's not a good idea to get a stupidly biased viewpoint if you can avoid it. It subconsciously affects you, and will modify your memory to be more likely to hold an incorrect fact.

We're a lot worse running defense on biased reporting that we believe we are; there're tons of studies showing this to be true, where we are more misinformed than we realise and have a hard time even noticing that we've been tricked.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    The problem with Alex Jones is that people tend to become more misinformed after viewing him, unless you play a defensive game by going and checking and re-checking his facts. While obviously researching your opinions is a good idea, it's not a good idea to get a stupidly biased viewpoint if you can avoid it. It subconsciously affects you, and will modify your memory to be more likely to hold an incorrect fact.

We're a lot worse running defense on biased reporting that we believe we are; there're tons of studies showing this to be true, where we are more misinformed than we realise and have a hard time even noticing that we've been tricked.
    I agree about rechecking what someone puts out as news or facts. I have been doing this every since the Internet became available to me back when you had to use UNIX and DOS to access it. Most ordinary folks would be shocked to find out how much even respected news organizations will filter the facts or raw news.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Most ordinary folks would be shocked to find out how much even respected news organizations will filter the facts or raw news.
    Most news outlets are no different than most politicians. They don't want to let the facts get in the way of their agenda (at worst) or a good story (at best).

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    Only those who feel insulted are the ones I am talking about. Hint.....

To others reading I think we have another Hopyard in the house.
    Sticks and stones dude. PM me if you have an issue. I state my opinions and use facts..unlike Alex Jones who seldom uses fact in context.

Try refuting posts sometimes instead if childish baiting. I don't mind debate...
    NotMallNinja likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links