2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals...

2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals...

This is a discussion on 2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Interesting read! Do you have any of these traits: Persistent stubbornness Resistance to directions Unwillingness to go along with the crowd ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2nd Amendment Issue - STUDY US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered In Mental Hospitals...

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Interesting read!

Do you have any of these traits:

Persistent stubbornness
    Resistance to directions
    Unwillingness to go along with the crowd
    Deliberately annoying others
    testing limits by ignoring orders

If so the VA will take your firearms, put you in a Mental Hospital, and declare you Mentally Incapacitated!

US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered in Mental Hospitals is Indefinite Detention Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

The VA will do no such thing. The VA has no authority to commit anyone.

A judge ordered Raub held for evaluation. What is so special about vets being held for mental evaluation? Vets go nuts just like non-vets go nuts.

i see VA doctors frequently. A VA doctor shrink is a hunting buddy of mine. The article is right about one third of vets having PTSD. US troops have been run to death with multiple combat tours. My Godson is on his 7th combat tour as a special operations soldier. The poor guy can't function well in a non-combat environment. He won't even hunt for fear he will hear a gunshot and shoot in that direction. His wife will not allow him to drive when shes with him: He's hyper-vigilant, looking for roadside bombs and ambushes at intersections.

My doctor friend summed up PTSD this way: "Its not about nightmares, its about the recurrance of a traumatic event". By running the volunteer military to death with combat tours the US government has spawned a total monster.

You just described everyone of the Founding Fathers of the United States.

Michael

Senior Moderator
    After seeing past things that Alex Jones has said posted on this forum, I have to take anything he says with a box of rock salt
    mano3, hazard123 and CanuckQue like this.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    After seeing past things that Alex Jones has said posted on this forum, I have to take anything he says with a box of rock salt
    I have to ask. Is Alex Jones just some average Joe with a blog or does he have some background. Outside of what has been posted on this forum about him I have never read his stuff.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    I prefer mineral licks... as they at least have some nutritional value:

48411.jpg
    pgrass101 and Rock and Glock like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Ah...yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

So what!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Hmmm i do all those things...try and sequester me lol

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post

• Persistent stubbornness
    • Resistance to directions
    • Unwillingness to go along with the crowd
    • Deliberately annoying others
    • testing limits by ignoring orders

[/url]
    Why, THAT'S MY HUSBAND!

I do think there is something to this though ... they're targeting "domestic terrorists", and it certainly doesn't help matters when an ex-military goes and shoots up an Indian temple. But that also shouldn't mean all military men should be scrutinized, either. But naturally I would expect the government to go overboard on it.

Holy cow, I just went and read the article:

"Most recently is the inception of oppositional defiance disorder (ODD) which is described as a mental disease wherein free thinkers, non-conformists, civil disobedience supporters, those who question authority and are perceived as being hostile toward the government are labeled mentally ill."

That is scary. Imagine if King George III had put this into place when we founded our country. I mean, wouldn't most Ron Paul supporters be classified as having ODD? This is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret_Storm View Post
    Why, THAT'S MY HUSBAND!
    Storm, I tell "She Who Must Be Obeyed" that its a testosterone thing!

Sig 210 I couldn't agree more and I have empathy for your son. I put my car in the ditch when I drove by a skeet range the first week I was back from Nam, however my issue should either he or I lose our 2nd Amendment rights becasue either of us is under a doctors care.

As a note if the VA puts you under treatment they have to report that to the Feds and you will not be allowed to purchase a firearm! These are the only cases being reported to the NIC clearing house at present.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    The VA will do no such thing. The VA has no authority to commit anyone.

A judge ordered Raub held for evaluation. What is so special about vets being held for mental evaluation? Vets go nuts just like non-vets go nuts.

i see VA doctors frequently. A VA doctor shrink is a hunting buddy of mine. The article is right about one third of vets having PTSD. US troops have been run to death with multiple combat tours. My Godson is on his 7th combat tour as a special operations soldier. The poor guy can't function well in a non-combat environment. He won't even hunt for fear he will hear a gunshot and shoot in that direction. His wife will not allow him to drive when shes with him: He's hyper-vigilant, looking for roadside bombs and ambushes at intersections.

My doctor friend summed up PTSD this way: "Its not about nightmares, its about the recurrance of a traumatic event". By running the volunteer military to death with combat tours the US government has spawned a total monster.
    Forget Alex Jones, the above story and the many like it, are the ones that need to be told. I hope your Godson gets the help he needs.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    Storm, I tell "She Who Must Be Obeyed" that its a testosterone thing!
    Well I've just been chuckling all day now at the thought of me barking at him for the hundredth time to pick up his socks in the living room, and then the S.W.A.T. team bursts in the door ...

He did say that at least the one veteran in question got picked up because a family member called the authorities over some concerns, not because the feds were hunched over their keyboards trying to find him.

Problem with Alex Jones and everyone else in the tinfoil crowd is he loses respectability when he addresses a valid issue and then goes off the deep end with conspiracies.
    When the US government rolls out marital law, the biggest threat to their total lockdown of America will be the US veteran. Former active duty soldiers are trained in tactical procedures and pose a real risk because they can easily combat the US military that will show up in every city across the entire nation.
    Coinciding with the growing number of mentally ill US veterans we are seeing the removal of their firearms and right to even own firearms. This is another scheme the Obama administration is implementing to set the stage for their complete takeover of America after marital law is declared.
    What is so sad is he is using service members as pawns in his sick twisted way to push his agenda. Frankly it is sickening.
    Sig 210 likes this.

What is so sad is he is using service members as pawns in his sick twisted way to push his agenda. Frankly it is sickening.
    IMO: Alex Jones pond scum.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Problem with Alex Jones and everyone else in the tinfoil crowd is he loses respectability when he addresses a valid issue and then goes off the deep end with conspiracies.
    While we all like to it can't happen, we can look back to Athens, TN 1946. So with todays voter fraud are we really that secure?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links