BLM declares Burning Man Second Amendment-free zone - This is not right!

This is a discussion on BLM declares Burning Man Second Amendment-free zone - This is not right! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; As a mixed bag.....them fellas are pretty whacked. It might have had appeal to me 30 years ago but I hope not. At minimum, I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BLM declares Burning Man Second Amendment-free zone - This is not right!

Distinguished Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    As a mixed bag.....them fellas are pretty whacked. It might have had appeal to me 30 years ago but I hope not. At minimum, I know the desert well and it isn't the best place to party hardy. As a general statement I'm good with their whole notion of the get together for the following reason; it's a legal gathering no matter how bizarre and it should be allowed. There are an incredible number of crimes taking place on an individual level but the gathering itself is legal. Seeing that thing go down from an air conditioned tour bus might be inviting enough for me to climb on a tour bus for the first time in my life. I expect you'd hear a lot of "good Gawd Martha, did you see that guy.....fill in the blank"
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

2. Remove Ads

This is typical BLM. Here in Wyoming they are bribed by the largest landowners with the most money on a daily basis. Another corrupt goverment cesspool that needs to just go away.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
    This is typical BLM. Here in Wyoming they are bribed by the largest landowners with the most money on a daily basis. Another corrupt goverment cesspool that needs to just go away.
    Its only a bribe if it occurs outside the U.S. with foreign officials. Here is a legal campaign contribution.

Michael

Distinguished Member
    I'm not agreeing with the BLM by any means, but can you imagine mixing firearms with those hundreds of drugged-out nut-jobs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links